Wednesday, November 13, 2013
OMAK Mid-Valley Hospital will unveil a new, online tool for patients to access their health-related information next week.
The hospital at 810 Jasmine St. will activate My Health Record Patient Portal on Nov. 18.
My Health Record Patient Portal allows patients to instantly access their health information, including laboratory and radiology results, medications, allergies, demographic information, visit history, discharge/aftercare information and more. In addition to handling their own care, parents and health care proxies with authorized consent will be able to access the records of those individuals for whom they manage care.
More like this story
- Business Council Chairman Boyd has died
- Do-it-yourself fireworks show in limbo
- Small fires, smoke checks reported
- Colville Tribal election returns too close to call
- Okanogan County ATV ordinance ruled invalid
- New wolf pack confirmed in Ferry County
- Safe 'n' Sane fireworks allowed in part of Omak
- 800 (2016-259 June 15, 22) Superior Court Clerk is requesting proposals
- 800 (2016-262 June 22) Notice of Primary Election
- 800 (2016-266 June 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20) SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON,
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge