Wednesday, November 13, 2013
OMAK Mid-Valley Hospital will unveil a new, online tool for patients to access their health-related information next week.
The hospital at 810 Jasmine St. will activate My Health Record Patient Portal on Nov. 18.
My Health Record Patient Portal allows patients to instantly access their health information, including laboratory and radiology results, medications, allergies, demographic information, visit history, discharge/aftercare information and more. In addition to handling their own care, parents and health care proxies with authorized consent will be able to access the records of those individuals for whom they manage care.
More like this story
- Engle takes state 2B javelin crown
- 3.1 million Tommee Tippee Sippee cups recalled
- Fire safety urged over holiday weekend
- Guthrie music remembered Saturday
- Youth soccer tourney results announced
- Oxygen airs show about Tonasket murder
- 800 (2016-202 May 18, 25, June 1)
- 800 (2016-213 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-214 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-233 May 25) TONASKET EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES DISTRICT NOTICE
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge