Wednesday, November 13, 2013
OMAK Mid-Valley Hospital will unveil a new, online tool for patients to access their health-related information next week.
The hospital at 810 Jasmine St. will activate My Health Record Patient Portal on Nov. 18.
My Health Record Patient Portal allows patients to instantly access their health information, including laboratory and radiology results, medications, allergies, demographic information, visit history, discharge/aftercare information and more. In addition to handling their own care, parents and health care proxies with authorized consent will be able to access the records of those individuals for whom they manage care.
More like this story
- Week 8: Friday night football scores
- Candidates share opinions in Okanogan
- Fire damages Omak house
- County faces $87,000 bill for Rabidou lawsuit
- Where is the election funding coming from?
- No steelhead season this winter
- Debate team host carnival tonight
- Power outage planned in Tonasket-area tonight
- Snowfall expected along North Cascade Highway
- 810 (2016-410 Oct. 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 877
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge