Wednesday, November 13, 2013
OMAK Mid-Valley Hospital will unveil a new, online tool for patients to access their health-related information next week.
The hospital at 810 Jasmine St. will activate My Health Record Patient Portal on Nov. 18.
My Health Record Patient Portal allows patients to instantly access their health information, including laboratory and radiology results, medications, allergies, demographic information, visit history, discharge/aftercare information and more. In addition to handling their own care, parents and health care proxies with authorized consent will be able to access the records of those individuals for whom they manage care.
More like this story
- 810 (2016-353 Aug. 31) The Omak fire Department
- 820 (2016-354 Aug. 31) NOTICE OF APPLICATION AND ISSUANCE OF A DNS UNDER SEPA
- 820 (2016-349 Aug. 24, 31) CALL for BIDS BID No. 418-16
- 820 (2016-350 Aug. 31, Sept. 7, 14) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN
- 820 (2016-351 Aug. 31, Sept. 7) REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
- 820 (2016-352 Aug. 31, Sept. 7) Request for Proposal (RFP) and Scope of Work (SOW) Environmental
- Donations sought for Wellpinit fire victims
- Pickens North wildfire reaches 600 acres
- Crews work to line Pickens North fire
- 820 (2016-349 Aug. 24, 31) CALL for BIDS-BID No. 418-16
Live wildfire coverage
Pickens Mountain fire near Split Rock Road in Havillah. Footage filmed live on location 8/24/16 Enlarge