Originally published November 13, 2013 at 02:38p.m., updated November 13, 2013 at 02:43p.m.
BRIDGEPORT Authorities are looking for a local man reported missing Tuesday morning.
Gordon Benjamin Beadell, 81, was reported missing by a friend who told Douglas County Sheriff’s Office deputies Beadell said he was going to Walmart in Chelan.
Beadell was supposed to leave for the store about 5 p.m. Monday and hasn’t returned.
Beadell was last seen driving his red 1998 Buick Skylark with Washington license plate number 91344DP, deputies said.
The missing man suffers from dementia, deputies said. He is insulin dependent and left without his medication.
So far, there are no leads as to where he might be, Sheriff Harvey Gjesdal said, adding anyone with information on Beadell should contact authorities.
The Sheriff’s Office has contacted several family members and friends to gather information about his possible whereabouts, Gjesdal said. And he has been entered into state and national databases as an endangered missing person.
More like this story
- Santa Claus plans stop in Conconully
- Malott Grange plans Santa party
- Oroville tree lighting set tomorrow
- Shoppers have choice of several bazaars
- Tonasket gears up for Winterfest
- Mid-Valley Hospital CEO search begins
- Get Lit celebration planned tonight
- Rallying for love, showing support
- Fire guts North Country Pub
- 810 (2016-425 Nov. 30) STREET CLOSURE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge