Originally published November 13, 2013 at 02:38p.m., updated November 13, 2013 at 02:43p.m.
BRIDGEPORT Authorities are looking for a local man reported missing Tuesday morning.
Gordon Benjamin Beadell, 81, was reported missing by a friend who told Douglas County Sheriff’s Office deputies Beadell said he was going to Walmart in Chelan.
Beadell was supposed to leave for the store about 5 p.m. Monday and hasn’t returned.
Beadell was last seen driving his red 1998 Buick Skylark with Washington license plate number 91344DP, deputies said.
The missing man suffers from dementia, deputies said. He is insulin dependent and left without his medication.
So far, there are no leads as to where he might be, Sheriff Harvey Gjesdal said, adding anyone with information on Beadell should contact authorities.
The Sheriff’s Office has contacted several family members and friends to gather information about his possible whereabouts, Gjesdal said. And he has been entered into state and national databases as an endangered missing person.
More like this story
- Two injured in Wilbur crash
- Fired hatchery employees can contest terminations
- Yakima woman dies in Omak crash
- TwispWorks plans fundraiser dinner
- Snake River to open for fall Chinook salmon fishing
- September hearing anticipated for Sinixt hunting caste
- Communications tower proposed for Little Buck Mountain
- Ag department finds female gypsy moths
- First Tuesday event focuses on bluebirds
- Anglers may retain unclipped Chinook on the Entiat River starting Friday, Aug. 18