Originally published November 13, 2013 at 02:38p.m., updated November 13, 2013 at 02:43p.m.
BRIDGEPORT Authorities are looking for a local man reported missing Tuesday morning.
Gordon Benjamin Beadell, 81, was reported missing by a friend who told Douglas County Sheriff’s Office deputies Beadell said he was going to Walmart in Chelan.
Beadell was supposed to leave for the store about 5 p.m. Monday and hasn’t returned.
Beadell was last seen driving his red 1998 Buick Skylark with Washington license plate number 91344DP, deputies said.
The missing man suffers from dementia, deputies said. He is insulin dependent and left without his medication.
So far, there are no leads as to where he might be, Sheriff Harvey Gjesdal said, adding anyone with information on Beadell should contact authorities.
The Sheriff’s Office has contacted several family members and friends to gather information about his possible whereabouts, Gjesdal said. And he has been entered into state and national databases as an endangered missing person.
More like this story
- Football scores: Three teams stay undefeated
- DNR dropping fire danger rating in Ferry County
- Three of five bears in tree relocated
- PUD sued over new power line
- Suspect charged in Knowlton’s death
- ‘Flash Float’ raises river access awareness
- Bail remains at $750,000 for shooting suspect
- 810 (2016-374 Sept. 21) CITY OF OMAK REQUEST FOR 2017 HOTEL/MOTEL TAX FUNDS
- 820 (2016-368 Sept. 14, 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12, 19) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
- 820 (2016-372 Sept. 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12) IN THE TRIBAL COURT OF THE CONFEDERATED TRIBES OF THE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Sept. 21, 2016
Five bears reported in Omak tree, flash mob takes to the Okanogan River, suspect charged with vehicular homicide, and weekly football scores. Enlarge