Wednesday, November 13, 2013
PATEROS Marilyn and Howard Asmussen will celebrate their 60th anniversary with an open house from 1-4 p.m. Nov. 16 at the Pateros Central Building, 207 Pateros Mall.
The couple married Nov. 15, 1953, in Omak. They lived on the Asmussen homestead in Mansfield and raised three children.
Jeanette and her husband, Charles Palmer, live in Bellingham and have two children.
Lana Asmussen and Arn Asmussen are deceased.
Lana Asmussen is survived by two children. Arn Asmussen is survived by his wife, Judy Brown, and two daughters.
More like this story
- Mid-Valley Hospital emergency room doctor resigns
- Breakfast After the Bell bill draws mixed reactions
- Appeals court lets Omak man's convictions stand
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Time to save our groups, organizations
- Girls' basketball: Soap Lake pulls away from Pateros
- Boys' basketball: Omak takes half-game lead in CTL
- Free Hok ski festival planned for Sitzmark
- Former Tonasket man convicted of rape, molestation
- Red Rooster Grill aims to open February
- Raising hope, money for Yahir Corona