Wednesday, November 13, 2013
PATEROS Marilyn and Howard Asmussen will celebrate their 60th anniversary with an open house from 1-4 p.m. Nov. 16 at the Pateros Central Building, 207 Pateros Mall.
The couple married Nov. 15, 1953, in Omak. They lived on the Asmussen homestead in Mansfield and raised three children.
Jeanette and her husband, Charles Palmer, live in Bellingham and have two children.
Lana Asmussen and Arn Asmussen are deceased.
Lana Asmussen is survived by two children. Arn Asmussen is survived by his wife, Judy Brown, and two daughters.
More like this story
- Fire destroys historic house
- Football scores: Three teams stay undefeated
- DNR dropping fire danger rating in Ferry County
- Three of five bears in tree relocated
- PUD sued over new power line
- Suspect charged in Knowlton’s death
- ‘Flash Float’ raises river access awareness
- Bail remains at $750,000 for shooting suspect
- 810 (2016-374 Sept. 21) CITY OF OMAK REQUEST FOR 2017 HOTEL/MOTEL TAX FUNDS
- 820 (2016-368 Sept. 14, 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12, 19) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
Chronicle News Broadcast for Sept. 21, 2016
Five bears reported in Omak tree, flash mob takes to the Okanogan River, suspect charged with vehicular homicide, and weekly football scores. Enlarge