Wednesday, November 13, 2013
PATEROS Marilyn and Howard Asmussen will celebrate their 60th anniversary with an open house from 1-4 p.m. Nov. 16 at the Pateros Central Building, 207 Pateros Mall.
The couple married Nov. 15, 1953, in Omak. They lived on the Asmussen homestead in Mansfield and raised three children.
Jeanette and her husband, Charles Palmer, live in Bellingham and have two children.
Lana Asmussen and Arn Asmussen are deceased.
Lana Asmussen is survived by two children. Arn Asmussen is survived by his wife, Judy Brown, and two daughters.
More like this story
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Proctor hangs on for win in California
- Softball: Lakeside ends Omak’s season
- Softball: Brewster captures District 5/6 fastpitch title
- Track: Liberty Bell girls sweep to 2B district crown
- Track: Okanogan girls win District 6 track team crown
- Track: Republic sends a bunch of tracksters to 1B state
- Tennis: Okanogan sends district doubles champs to state
- Historical museums open this weekend
- Baseball: Brewster falls just short of state Final Four
- Baseball: Colfax takes out Liberty Bell, 12-2