Wednesday, November 13, 2013
PATEROS Marilyn and Howard Asmussen will celebrate their 60th anniversary with an open house from 1-4 p.m. Nov. 16 at the Pateros Central Building, 207 Pateros Mall.
The couple married Nov. 15, 1953, in Omak. They lived on the Asmussen homestead in Mansfield and raised three children.
Jeanette and her husband, Charles Palmer, live in Bellingham and have two children.
Lana Asmussen and Arn Asmussen are deceased.
Lana Asmussen is survived by two children. Arn Asmussen is survived by his wife, Judy Brown, and two daughters.
More like this story
- East Wenatchee site added for discussion on managing salmon, steelhead guides
- Heavy snow closes North Cascades Highway
- Four seek vacant PUD commission post
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Sports collecting can be fun
- Okanogan soccer blanks Omak, 6-0, on senior night
- Omak edges Okanogan, 3-2, in volleyball
- Robbery suspect scheduled to enter plea
- Hearing planned on Pateros budget matters
- Omak plans fall cleanup day
- Wicks named to artist in residence spot