Wednesday, November 13, 2013
PATEROS Marilyn and Howard Asmussen will celebrate their 60th anniversary with an open house from 1-4 p.m. Nov. 16 at the Pateros Central Building, 207 Pateros Mall.
The couple married Nov. 15, 1953, in Omak. They lived on the Asmussen homestead in Mansfield and raised three children.
Jeanette and her husband, Charles Palmer, live in Bellingham and have two children.
Lana Asmussen and Arn Asmussen are deceased.
Lana Asmussen is survived by two children. Arn Asmussen is survived by his wife, Judy Brown, and two daughters.
More like this story
- Court denies ATV case review
- Three Devils case heads to appeals court
- Holiday Twinkies recalled
- 810 (2017-009 Jan. 11, 18) REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ)
- 820 (2017-001 Jan. 4, 11)
- 820 (2017-006 Jan. 11) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2017-007 Jan. 11) SMALL WORKS APPLICATIONS
- 820 (2017-008 Jan. 11, 18) Okanogan County Dept. of Public Works NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- Burn ban issued for Okanogan, Stevens counties
- Pearl Jam donates $25,000 to Rail Trail
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge