Wednesday, November 13, 2013
Notice of Application
The City of Brewster has received an application from Ms. Jan May of Brewster, Washington for approval of a two lot short plat located at the southeast corner of Ansel and Bridge Streets.
Date of permit application: 10-01-13
Date of determination completeness: 11-6-2013
Date of this notice of application: 11-13-2013
Comment Period ends: December 13, 2013 to City Clerk.
Project description: The applicant proposes divide an existing 23, 001 sq. ft. parcel lot into two lots - Lot 1= 11,402 sq. ft, Lot 2= 11,959 sq. ft. Copies of the complete application file may be viewed at City Hall with copy available for the cost of reproduction.
Project Location: That portion of Lot 54, Virginia Addition to Brewster, as per plat thereof, recorded in Volume “B” Plats, page 29, records of the Auditor of Okanogan County, described as follows:
Beginning at the Northwest corner of said Lot 54; thence North 89°19’16” East 245 feet; thens south 1°07’44” East 100 feet; thence South 88°19’06” East 225 feet; thence North 1°07’44” West 75 feet; thence South 88°19’06” West 20 feet; thence North 1°07’44” West 25 feet to the TRUE POINT OF BEGINNING.
Project Applicant: Ms. Jan May
Required Permits: Short Plat approval by the City of Brewster.
Required Studies: None.
Existing Environmental Documents: None
Comments: Written comments on the application may be made in writing to the City of Brewster City Clerk, PO Box 340, 105 Third St, Brewster, Wa. 98812 by December 13, 2013. Any person desiring to obtain standing for appeal of any final action by the City must submit comments in writing. The Administrator will not act on this application before December 14, 2013.
Published by Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2014-058 Jan. 22) City of Brewster Notice of Decision Published Notice of Decision Date: January 9, 2014 Proponent: Jan May
- (2013-592, Nov. 13, 20) NOTICE OF OKANOGAN COUNTY SURPLUS REAL ESTATE SALE
- (2013-661 Dec. 11) Durpos Subdivision & Rezone LP 2013-3 Application & Threshold SEPA Determination
- Parcel Number: 3426300018 Sept. 17, 2014 800 County Legal Foreclosure Notice
- Parcel Number: 1550040003 Sept. 17, 2014 800 County Legal Foreclosure Notice
- Entries sought for Halloween Harvest Decorating Contest
- St. George’s edges Okanogan soccer, 3-1
- Omak JV takes first at Pateros tournament
- Liberty Bell girls win without No. 1 runner
- Sweet pickleball results for Omak tournament
- Brewster football charges back late to edge Tonasket
- Hunters do well in hunting season openers
- Ashworth pitches in Arizona Fall Classic
- Felines frolic on new cat trees
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Dawgs football rises up to No. 5 in poll