Wednesday, November 13, 2013
(2013-593 Nov. 13)
Oroville, WA; County of Okanogan, WA; Tonasket, WA
As initially notified in this publication on October 23, 2013, Charter will begin encrypting the Basic Service Tier offering on your cable system. If you have a set-top box, digital transport adapter (DTA), or a retail CableCARD device connected to each of your TVs, you will be unaffected by this change. However, if you are currently receiving the Basic Service Tier offering on any TV without equipment supplied by Charter, you will lose the ability to view any channels on that TV. If you are affected, you should contact Charter to arrange for the equipment you need to continue receiving your service. In such case, you are entitled to receive equipment at no additional charge or service fee for a limited period of time. The number and type of devices you are entitled to receive and for how long will vary depending on your situation. If you are a Basic Service Tier offering customer and receive the service on your TV without Charter-supplied equipment, you are entitled to up to two devices for two years (five years if you also receive Medicaid). If you subscribe to a higher level of service and receive the Basic Service Tier offering on a secondary TV without Charter-supplied equipment, you are entitled to one device for one year. You can learn more about this equipment offer and eligibility at charter.com/digitalnow or by calling 1-877-940-7171. To qualify for any equipment at no additional charge or service fee, you must request the equipment by April 3, 2014 and satisfy all other eligibility requirements.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- 820- (2013-537 Oct. 23) Legal Notice
- (2013-594 Nov. 13) Legal Notice Communities Served: City of Okanogan, WA; City of Omak, WA
- 820- (2013-538 Oct. 23) Legal Notice
- (2013-680 Dec. 25 & Jan. 15) NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE Pursuant to R.C.W. Chapter 61.24, et seq. and 62A.9A-604(a)(2) et seq.
- 800 (2015-420 Aug. 12, 19) OROVILLE EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES DISTRICT/CITY OF OROVILLE
- Donations sought for Wellpinit fire victims
- Pickens North wildfire reaches 600 acres
- Crews work to line Pickens North fire
- 820 (2016-349 Aug. 24, 31) CALL for BIDS-BID No. 418-16
- Opening arguments start in Alltus murder case
- 810 (2016-346 Aug. 17, 24) NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS
- (2016-336 Aug. 10, 17, 24) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-347 Aug. 24)Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority
- 820 (2016-348 Aug. 24) Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority Board
- Meteorologists issue red flag warning
Live wildfire coverage
Pickens Mountain fire near Split Rock Road in Havillah. Footage filmed live on location 8/24/16 Enlarge