Wednesday, November 13, 2013
(2013-591 Nov. 13)
The Colville Tribes Land Use Review Board will be holding a public hearing to make a ruling on the following Land Use Development application for a conditional use:
- A.C. and Laurie Morgan, dba Morgan and Sons have submitted a land use and development application for a variance special use permit to develop a 150’ x 150’ lagoon for septic waste treatment and storage. The site is located on fee property approximately 6 1/2 miles south of Malott on new Highway 97 within Township 31 North, Range 25 East, Section 15 (Okanogan County parcel #3125150021) and is within the boundaries of the Colville Indian Reservation containing 42 acres more or less.
A public hearing for the above mentioned Land Use Development Permit Application will be conducted on Thursday November 21, 2013 at the Colville Tribal Credit conference room on the Colville Indian Agency Campus starting at 9:30 a.m. Written comments will be accepted until November 20, 2013 at 4 p.m. or comments can be made verbally at the public hearing. All comments may be sent to Pete Palmer, Land Use/Shoreline Administrator, P.O. Box 150, Nespelem, WA 99155 or they can be faxed to her attention at 509-634-2581. You can also contact the Tribal Planning Department at the afore-mentioned address or phone number to request a copy of the permit documents.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2013-659 Dec, 11) Public Notice The Colville Tribes Land Use Review Board will be holding a public hearing to make a ruling on the following Land Use Development application for a conditional use:
- 820 (2017-059 March 15) The Confederated Tribes of the Colville Reservation Planning Department
- 820 (2015-368 July 22) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2015-609 Nov. 15, 18) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2016-344 Aug. 17) PUBLIC NOTICE
- Burn ban extended for Methow Valley
- Last-minute Giving Tree donations sought
- Additional donations sought for Christmas baskets
- New NVH commissioners sworn in
- Local fans wait for 'The Last Jedi'
- Healthplanfinder sign up deadline looms
- Omak football fundraiser fruit arrives, pick up is now
- U.S. Navy sends apology letter to school
- Boys' basketball: Okanogan comes from behind to top Omak, 62-53
- Girls' basketball: Omak hangs on for 40-37 win over Okanogan