Tuesday, November 12, 2013
WASHINGTON, D.C. Wenatchee attorney Stan Bastian will be introduced to the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee tomorrow as a nominee to be a U.S. District Court Judge for the Eastern District of Washington.
Bastian was nominated by President Obama in September. He will be introduced by Democrat Sen. Patty Murray.
Murray is expected to introduce Bastian and urge a smooth and swift confirmation process when teh committee meets at 2 p.m. in the Room 226 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building.
More like this story
- Obama singles out Wenatchee attorney as U.S. District Court judge
- Wenatchee lawyer nominated as District Court judge for Eastern Washington
- Judge with Lower Valley ties nominated to serve on U.S. Eastern District Court bench
- Colorado senator wants to override Supreme Court decision
- Senators support Obama pick for Supreme Court
- Winter storm warning issued
- Court denies ATV case review
- Three Devils case heads to appeals court
- Holiday Twinkies recalled
- 810 (2017-009 Jan. 11, 18) REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ)
- 820 (2017-001 Jan. 4, 11)
- 820 (2017-006 Jan. 11) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2017-007 Jan. 11) SMALL WORKS APPLICATIONS
- 820 (2017-008 Jan. 11, 18) Okanogan County Dept. of Public Works NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- Burn ban issued for Okanogan, Stevens counties
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge