Tuesday, November 12, 2013
WASHINGTON, D.C. Wenatchee attorney Stan Bastian will be introduced to the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee tomorrow as a nominee to be a U.S. District Court Judge for the Eastern District of Washington.
Bastian was nominated by President Obama in September. He will be introduced by Democrat Sen. Patty Murray.
Murray is expected to introduce Bastian and urge a smooth and swift confirmation process when teh committee meets at 2 p.m. in the Room 226 of the Dirksen Senate Office Building.
More like this story
- Obama singles out Wenatchee attorney as U.S. District Court judge
- Wenatchee lawyer nominated as District Court judge for Eastern Washington
- Judge with Lower Valley ties nominated to serve on U.S. Eastern District Court bench
- Colorado senator wants to override Supreme Court decision
- Senators support Obama pick for Supreme Court
- Donations sought for Wellpinit fire victims
- Pickens North wildfire reaches 600 acres
- Crews work to line Pickens North fire
- 820 (2016-349 Aug. 24, 31) CALL for BIDS-BID No. 418-16
- Opening arguments start in Alltus murder case
- 810 (2016-346 Aug. 17, 24) NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS
- (2016-336 Aug. 10, 17, 24) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-347 Aug. 24)Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority
- 820 (2016-348 Aug. 24) Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority Board
- Meteorologists issue red flag warning
Live wildfire coverage
Pickens Mountain fire near Split Rock Road in Havillah. Footage filmed live on location 8/24/16 Enlarge