Monday, November 11, 2013
REPUBLIC State Highway 20 has reopened following a one-vehicle crash that occurred Monday morning.
A crash involving a log truck temporarily shut down Sherman Pass about 22 miles east of town at Milepost 325, the Washington State Patrol reported.
The road reopened about 11:45 a.m., officials said, adding it was closed to vehicular traffic after the 7:25 a.m. crash.
Troopers have yet to report if there were any injuries.
More like this story
- Garcia named CWL’s Player of the Year
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Love connecting math with sports
- Former hospital CEO sues for records
- Christmas at the End of the Road runs Nov. 24-25
- Winthrop council reviews draft 2018 budget
- WVCO seeks comments on new wildland fire program
- Free Thanksgiving meals offered
- Middle school students collect food for those in need
- Stampede inducts Dunckel, crowns Marchand as queen
- Navy apologizes for phallic skywriting