Monday, November 11, 2013
REPUBLIC State Highway 20 has reopened following a one-vehicle crash that occurred Monday morning.
A crash involving a log truck temporarily shut down Sherman Pass about 22 miles east of town at Milepost 325, the Washington State Patrol reported.
The road reopened about 11:45 a.m., officials said, adding it was closed to vehicular traffic after the 7:25 a.m. crash.
Troopers have yet to report if there were any injuries.
More like this story
- Rotary NCW sports awards: Finalists announced
- Rotary Fish Derby: Arnold takes grand champion prize
- Museum opening Memorial Day weekend
- Lake Roosevelt to open for white sturgeon fishing
- State golf: Oroville's Jordyn Smith finishes 19th in state
- Horse racing will be at fair
- Salmon Creek closed between Spring Coulee and Danker Cut-off Road
- Keller Ferry out of service
- PUD honors employees
- 820 (2017-112 May 10, 17) ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS