Monday, November 11, 2013
REPUBLIC State Highway 20 has reopened following a one-vehicle crash that occurred Monday morning.
A crash involving a log truck temporarily shut down Sherman Pass about 22 miles east of town at Milepost 325, the Washington State Patrol reported.
The road reopened about 11:45 a.m., officials said, adding it was closed to vehicular traffic after the 7:25 a.m. crash.
Troopers have yet to report if there were any injuries.
More like this story
- PUD hopefuls share their views at forum
- Thunderstorm rips through county
- Ready, set, Pokemon Go! Online game craze hits the Okanogan
- New curtains installed at PAC
- Officials issue hazardous weather outlook
- Former NVH employee ‘disappointed’ with district
- DNR to add fire base in Omak
- Lynx could be added to state endangered list
- Hit-and-run crash kills Brewster teacher
- Bar-S Foods Company recalls hot dogs, corn dogs
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge