Monday, November 11, 2013
REPUBLIC A one-vehicle crash on state Highway 20 has temporarily closed Sherman Pass.
The Washington State Patrol is at the scene of a log truck that crashed Monday morning.
It’s unknown when the road will be reopened, officials said, noting the crash occurred at 7:25 a.m. about 22 miles east of town at Milepost 325.
Troopers have yet to report if there were any injuries.
More like this story
- Dance hall era
- Conconully Lake Resort closes
- County considers health board’s future
- High school football scores
- High winds expected Friday, Saturday
- Manson cancels football game with Okanogan
- Feed raises $5,500 for injured player
- Coachmasters claim drag racing title
- Escamilla runs to top freshman time
- Brewster, Okanogan gain league wins
State Department of Fish and Wildlife Sgt. Dan Christensen recorded this video of the release of a mama bear and her three cubs Friday, Sept. 11, 2015. The bears were captured in a tree at Esther Bricques Winery near Ellisforde. The original video was much longer. We've edited out several minutes of footage between the cubs leaving the first trap and the mama and cub leaving the second trap. Enlarge