Monday, November 11, 2013
REPUBLIC A one-vehicle crash on state Highway 20 has temporarily closed Sherman Pass.
The Washington State Patrol is at the scene of a log truck that crashed Monday morning.
It’s unknown when the road will be reopened, officials said, noting the crash occurred at 7:25 a.m. about 22 miles east of town at Milepost 325.
Troopers have yet to report if there were any injuries.
More like this story
- Cascade prevails in kitchen showdown
- Voters approve school levies
- Teen talent hits the stage
- District 5/6 resumes Saturday
- Omak mill operation gets a new owner
- Burn ban extended for parts of Okanogan County
- 820 2016-011 Jan. 20, Feb. 10)
- 800 (2016-012 Jan. 13, 20, 27) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN - JUVENILE
- 800 (2016-024 Jan. 20) Notice of Appeal Hearing SEPA Appeal of DNS for CUP 2015-8 Morgan Septic Lagoon
- 800 (2016-025 Jan. 20) Notice Seeking Comments regarding Juvenile Detention Options