Monday, November 11, 2013
REPUBLIC A one-vehicle crash on state Highway 20 has temporarily closed Sherman Pass.
The Washington State Patrol is at the scene of a log truck that crashed Monday morning.
It’s unknown when the road will be reopened, officials said, noting the crash occurred at 7:25 a.m. about 22 miles east of town at Milepost 325.
Troopers have yet to report if there were any injuries.
More like this story
- Week 8: Friday night football scores
- Candidates share opinions in Okanogan
- Fire damages Omak house
- County faces $87,000 bill for Rabidou lawsuit
- Where is the election funding coming from?
- No steelhead season this winter
- Debate team host carnival tonight
- Power outage planned in Tonasket-area tonight
- Snowfall expected along North Cascade Highway
- 810 (2016-410 Oct. 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 877
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge