Monday, November 11, 2013
REPUBLIC A one-vehicle crash on state Highway 20 has temporarily closed Sherman Pass.
The Washington State Patrol is at the scene of a log truck that crashed Monday morning.
It’s unknown when the road will be reopened, officials said, noting the crash occurred at 7:25 a.m. about 22 miles east of town at Milepost 325.
Troopers have yet to report if there were any injuries.
More like this story
- Training exercise planned
- Delayed opener predicted for North Cascades Highway
- Games must go on
- UW students spend break working with youngsters
- Gas prices remain stable; price increases expected
- Growers meet with lawmakers
- Breakfast bill gets Steele amendments
- Drivers have until March 31 to remove studded tires
- Okanogan County PUD plans power outage April 6
- Tonasket public pool slated to open in June