Friday, November 8, 2013
KETTLE FALLS Colville Tribal Police and the Washington State Patrol are on the scene of a bomb threat at the Tribal Waters store at Barney’s Junction, west of town in Ferry County.
The State Patrol sent an advisory at 4:19 p.m. Friday about the threat, which was received at 3:42 p.m.
All buildings have been evacuated and a perimeter has been established.
U.S. Highway 395 past the store is temporarily blocked.
More like this story
- Pickens North wildfire reaches 600 acres
- Crews work to line Pickens North fire
- 820 (2016-349 Aug. 24, 31) CALL for BIDS-BID No. 418-16
- Opening arguments start in Alltus murder case
- 810 (2016-346 Aug. 17, 24) NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS
- (2016-336 Aug. 10, 17, 24) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-347 Aug. 24)Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority
- 820 (2016-348 Aug. 24) Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority Board
- Meteorologists issue red flag warning
- Nearly $6,000 raised for motorcyclist’s family
Live wildfire coverage
Pickens Mountain fire near Split Rock Road in Havillah. Footage filmed live on location 8/24/16 Enlarge