Friday, November 8, 2013
KETTLE FALLS Colville Tribal Police and the Washington State Patrol are on the scene of a bomb threat at the Tribal Waters store at Barney’s Junction, west of town in Ferry County.
The State Patrol sent an advisory at 4:19 p.m. Friday about the threat, which was received at 3:42 p.m.
All buildings have been evacuated and a perimeter has been established.
U.S. Highway 395 past the store is temporarily blocked.
More like this story
- PUD hopefuls share their views at forum
- Thunderstorm rips through county
- Ready, set, Pokemon Go! Online game craze hits the Okanogan
- New curtains installed at PAC
- Officials issue hazardous weather outlook
- Former NVH employee ‘disappointed’ with district
- DNR to add fire base in Omak
- Lynx could be added to state endangered list
- Hit-and-run crash kills Brewster teacher
- Bar-S Foods Company recalls hot dogs, corn dogs
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge