Friday, November 8, 2013
KETTLE FALLS Colville Tribal Police and the Washington State Patrol are on the scene of a bomb threat at the Tribal Waters store at Barney’s Junction, west of town in Ferry County.
The State Patrol sent an advisory at 4:19 p.m. Friday about the threat, which was received at 3:42 p.m.
All buildings have been evacuated and a perimeter has been established.
U.S. Highway 395 past the store is temporarily blocked.
More like this story
- Coulee City motorcyclist killed
- Tribe plans hemp blessing Tuesday morning
- Fire tops 30,000 acres, destroys two structures
- Two injured in Wilbur crash
- Fired hatchery employees can contest terminations
- Yakima woman dies in Omak crash
- TwispWorks plans fundraiser dinner
- Snake River to open for fall Chinook salmon fishing
- September hearing anticipated for Sinixt hunting caste
- Communications tower proposed for Little Buck Mountain