Friday, November 8, 2013
KETTLE FALLS Colville Tribal Police and the Washington State Patrol are on the scene of a bomb threat at the Tribal Waters store at Barney’s Junction, west of town in Ferry County.
The State Patrol sent an advisory at 4:19 p.m. Friday about the threat, which was received at 3:42 p.m.
All buildings have been evacuated and a perimeter has been established.
U.S. Highway 395 past the store is temporarily blocked.
More like this story
- Weather brings school delays, closures
- McDonald's plans to introduce new ‘Big Mac' sizes
- Forever stamp prices increase Sunday
- More wet weather in the forecast
- Some after school activities, sports cancelled
- Storm prompts clinic cancelations
- Winter storm brings school delays, closures
- 810 (2017-009 Jan. 11, 18) REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ) AIRPORT MASTER PLAN
- 810 (2017-012 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing
- 810 (2017-016 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing Micro Processing/Manufacturing OKA RA 16-1
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge