Friday, November 8, 2013
KETTLE FALLS Colville Tribal Police and the Washington State Patrol are on the scene of a bomb threat at the Tribal Waters store at Barney’s Junction, west of town in Ferry County.
The State Patrol sent an advisory at 4:19 p.m. Friday about the threat, which was received at 3:42 p.m.
All buildings have been evacuated and a perimeter has been established.
U.S. Highway 395 past the store is temporarily blocked.
More like this story
- Dance hall era
- Conconully Lake Resort closes
- County considers health board’s future
- High school football scores
- High winds expected Friday, Saturday
- Manson cancels football game with Okanogan
- Feed raises $5,500 for injured player
- Coachmasters claim drag racing title
- Escamilla runs to top freshman time
- Brewster, Okanogan gain league wins
State Department of Fish and Wildlife Sgt. Dan Christensen recorded this video of the release of a mama bear and her three cubs Friday, Sept. 11, 2015. The bears were captured in a tree at Esther Bricques Winery near Ellisforde. The original video was much longer. We've edited out several minutes of footage between the cubs leaving the first trap and the mama and cub leaving the second trap. Enlarge