Wednesday, November 6, 2013
WINTHROP A Kennewick woman won $100,000 with a lottery ticket she purchased at Pardner’s Mini Market, 900 S. Highway 20.
The woman, who was not identified by the Washington Lottery, won with a Hit 5 ticket.
She is a retired registered nurse who works half the year as a pet sitter in Winthrop.
Pardner’s will receive a $1,000 bonus for selling the winning ticket.
More like this story
- Travel safety urged
- Winter storm brings school delays
- Winter storm warning issued
- Court denies ATV case review
- Three Devils case heads to appeals court
- Holiday Twinkies recalled
- 810 (2017-009 Jan. 11, 18) REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ)
- 820 (2017-001 Jan. 4, 11)
- 820 (2017-006 Jan. 11) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2017-007 Jan. 11) SMALL WORKS APPLICATIONS
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge