Wednesday, November 6, 2013
WINTHROP A Kennewick woman won $100,000 with a lottery ticket she purchased at Pardner’s Mini Market, 900 S. Highway 20.
The woman, who was not identified by the Washington Lottery, won with a Hit 5 ticket.
She is a retired registered nurse who works half the year as a pet sitter in Winthrop.
Pardner’s will receive a $1,000 bonus for selling the winning ticket.
More like this story
- Okanogan County PUD plans power outage April 6
- Tonasket public pool slated to open in June
- Crab feed is planned Saturday in Grand Coulee
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Thursday additions
- 50 years ago: Fire damages Tonasket School
- Assembly recognizes Tonasket High School athletes
- Three injured in two-vehicle crash near Colville
- Industrial hemp pilot project planned
- Pavement crack sealing under way on Highway 97
- Tonasket man accused of raping Kitsap County woman