Wednesday, November 6, 2013
WINTHROP A Kennewick woman won $100,000 with a lottery ticket she purchased at Pardner’s Mini Market, 900 S. Highway 20.
The woman, who was not identified by the Washington Lottery, won with a Hit 5 ticket.
She is a retired registered nurse who works half the year as a pet sitter in Winthrop.
Pardner’s will receive a $1,000 bonus for selling the winning ticket.
More like this story
- DNR to permit campfires west of Cascades
- Commissioners to make decision on fair date
- Thew named Chronicle managing editor
- Special fair advisory meeting planned tonight
- Kettle Complex fires see ‘increased’ fire behavior
- Crews continue battling Kettle Complex fires
- Tucannon Fire nearly contained
- Carpenter Road Fire now 45 percent contained
- Wolverine Fire meeting set for Plain
- Grant County deputy fired
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge