Wednesday, November 6, 2013
WINTHROP A Kennewick woman won $100,000 with a lottery ticket she purchased at Pardner’s Mini Market, 900 S. Highway 20.
The woman, who was not identified by the Washington Lottery, won with a Hit 5 ticket.
She is a retired registered nurse who works half the year as a pet sitter in Winthrop.
Pardner’s will receive a $1,000 bonus for selling the winning ticket.
More like this story
- 810 (2017-167 June 28) CITY OF OKANOGAN, WASHINGTON ORDINANCE NO. 1177
- 810 (2017-168 June 28) CITY OF OKANOGAN, WASHINGTON ORDINANCE NO. 1179
- 820 (2017-136 May 31, June 7, 14, 21, 28, July 5) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR
- 820 (2017-142 June 7, 14, 21, 28) IN THE TRIBAL COURT OF THE CONFEDERATED TRIBES OF THE
- 820 (2017-150 June 14, 21, 28) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR DOUGLAS COUNTY
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Omak boys win summer hoop league
- Indian Taco Feed Fundraiser planned for Thursday, June 29
- Henrie takes first at Osoyoos, B.C. drag races
- Farmers Insurance 60s finish second
- Entries due Thursday for Nespelem Celebration Rodeo