Wednesday, November 6, 2013
KELLER Sealed bids are sought by the Colville Confederated Tribes for construction of Phase II of the Keller Safe Routes to School Pedestrian Pathway.
Bids will be accepted until 3 p.m. Nov. 7 at the agency, 23 Nespelem/San Poil St. Bids will be opened at 9 a.m. Nov. 8.
The project involves laying 4,740 lineal feet of commercial hot mix asphalt on a 10-foot-wide pathway. It also includes 10 Americans with Disabilities Act-compliant approach ramps.
Tribal Employment Rights Office requirements apply, and include paying a fee of 5 percent of the total bid amount, and obtaining an Indian traders license.
Contract documents are available from USKH Inc. in Spokane and the tribal transportation department in Nespelem.
More like this story
- Candidates share opinions in Okanogan
- Fire damages Omak house
- County faces $87,000 bill for Rabidou lawsuit
- Where is the election funding coming from?
- No steelhead season this winter
- Debate team host carnival tonight
- Power outage planned in Tonasket-area tonight
- Snowfall expected along North Cascade Highway
- 810 (2016-410 Oct. 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 877
- 810 (2016-414 Oct. 19, 26) CITY OF OKANOGAN 2017 FINAL BUDGET PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge