Wednesday, November 6, 2013
KELLER Sealed bids are sought by the Colville Confederated Tribes for construction of Phase II of the Keller Safe Routes to School Pedestrian Pathway.
Bids will be accepted until 3 p.m. Nov. 7 at the agency, 23 Nespelem/San Poil St. Bids will be opened at 9 a.m. Nov. 8.
The project involves laying 4,740 lineal feet of commercial hot mix asphalt on a 10-foot-wide pathway. It also includes 10 Americans with Disabilities Act-compliant approach ramps.
Tribal Employment Rights Office requirements apply, and include paying a fee of 5 percent of the total bid amount, and obtaining an Indian traders license.
Contract documents are available from USKH Inc. in Spokane and the tribal transportation department in Nespelem.
More like this story
- Week 5 football scores: Lake Roosevelt rolls past Oroville
- 820 (2016-368 Sept. 14, 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12, 19) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
- 820 (2016-372 Sept. 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12) IN THE TRIBAL COURT OF THE CONFEDERATED TRIBES OF THE
- 820 (2016-373 Sept. 21, 28) Town of Conconully Call for Bids
- 820 (2016-376 Sept. 28, Oct. 5) NOTICE OF HEARING
- 820 (2016-381 Sept. 28) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2016-382 Sept. 28) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2016-386 Sept. 28, Oct. 5, 12) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON COUNTY OF CHELAN
- 800 (2016-377 Sept. 28) Notice of General Election Okanogan County, State of Washington
- 810 (2016-371 Sept. 28) STREET CLOSURE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Sept. 28, 2016
A Ferry County woman claims a wolf attacked her small dog, a motorhome catches fire on Highway 97, a ground breaking ceremony is planned for an Omak Stampede Museum, a look at your weekend weather, and weekly sports repor Enlarge