Wednesday, November 6, 2013
KELLER Sealed bids are sought by the Colville Confederated Tribes for construction of Phase II of the Keller Safe Routes to School Pedestrian Pathway.
Bids will be accepted until 3 p.m. Nov. 7 at the agency, 23 Nespelem/San Poil St. Bids will be opened at 9 a.m. Nov. 8.
The project involves laying 4,740 lineal feet of commercial hot mix asphalt on a 10-foot-wide pathway. It also includes 10 Americans with Disabilities Act-compliant approach ramps.
Tribal Employment Rights Office requirements apply, and include paying a fee of 5 percent of the total bid amount, and obtaining an Indian traders license.
Contract documents are available from USKH Inc. in Spokane and the tribal transportation department in Nespelem.
More like this story
- Fishing to open for hatchery steelhead, rainbows
- Federal help sought for fire recovery
- Legislator calls for fight against McCleary
- Family Faire wraps up today
- Friday football scores: Okanogan wins big
- 820 (2015-518, Oct. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2015-513 Oct. 7) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2015-512 Oct. 7, 14) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2015-507 Sept. 30, Oct. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2015-503 Sept. 30, Oct. 7) NOTICE OF HEARING PUBLIC UTILITY DISTRICT NO. 1 OF OKANOGAN COUNTY 2016 PROPOSED BUDGET
State Department of Fish and Wildlife Sgt. Dan Christensen recorded this video of the release of a mama bear and her three cubs Friday, Sept. 11, 2015. The bears were captured in a tree at Esther Bricques Winery near Ellisforde. The original video was much longer. We've edited out several minutes of footage between the cubs leaving the first trap and the mama and cub leaving the second trap. Enlarge