Wednesday, November 6, 2013
KELLER Sealed bids are sought by the Colville Confederated Tribes for construction of Phase II of the Keller Safe Routes to School Pedestrian Pathway.
Bids will be accepted until 3 p.m. Nov. 7 at the agency, 23 Nespelem/San Poil St. Bids will be opened at 9 a.m. Nov. 8.
The project involves laying 4,740 lineal feet of commercial hot mix asphalt on a 10-foot-wide pathway. It also includes 10 Americans with Disabilities Act-compliant approach ramps.
Tribal Employment Rights Office requirements apply, and include paying a fee of 5 percent of the total bid amount, and obtaining an Indian traders license.
Contract documents are available from USKH Inc. in Spokane and the tribal transportation department in Nespelem.
More like this story
- Signups start for Okanogan rooter's bus
- School to honor state soccer champs
- Okanogan returns to state 2B title game
- Fire damages building supply
- 810 (2015-472 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) City of Omak
- 810 (2015-562 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) INVITATION TO BID
- 810 (2015-613 Nov. 18, 25) At the regular council meeting of November 10, 2015
- 810 (2015-626 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) Notice is hereby given that the Town of Riverside, Washington
- 810 (2015-627 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) A public meeting for the 2016 Budget
- 810 (2015-628 Nov. 25) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL