Wednesday, November 6, 2013
KELLER Sealed bids are sought by the Colville Confederated Tribes for construction of Phase II of the Keller Safe Routes to School Pedestrian Pathway.
Bids will be accepted until 3 p.m. Nov. 7 at the agency, 23 Nespelem/San Poil St. Bids will be opened at 9 a.m. Nov. 8.
The project involves laying 4,740 lineal feet of commercial hot mix asphalt on a 10-foot-wide pathway. It also includes 10 Americans with Disabilities Act-compliant approach ramps.
Tribal Employment Rights Office requirements apply, and include paying a fee of 5 percent of the total bid amount, and obtaining an Indian traders license.
Contract documents are available from USKH Inc. in Spokane and the tribal transportation department in Nespelem.
More like this story
- Volkssport event planned in Winthrop
- Electrical outage lead to early dismissal in Bridgeport
- Tribe seeks information on missing teen
- Lake Roosevelt kicks off homecoming season next week
- BOWLING: Ludeman rolls 711 series at Valley Lanes
- WDFW plans to conduct controlled burns on two wildlife areas if conditions allow
- OK Friendly Car Club to meet Oct. 1 for cars, coffee
- Ride a horse across the Loup on Sept. 30
- Outlaw Motorsports puts on truck races Saturday
- Autumn Leaf Run returns for 16th year