Wednesday, November 6, 2013
KELLER Sealed bids are sought by the Colville Confederated Tribes for construction of Phase II of the Keller Safe Routes to School Pedestrian Pathway.
Bids will be accepted until 3 p.m. Nov. 7 at the agency, 23 Nespelem/San Poil St. Bids will be opened at 9 a.m. Nov. 8.
The project involves laying 4,740 lineal feet of commercial hot mix asphalt on a 10-foot-wide pathway. It also includes 10 Americans with Disabilities Act-compliant approach ramps.
Tribal Employment Rights Office requirements apply, and include paying a fee of 5 percent of the total bid amount, and obtaining an Indian traders license.
Contract documents are available from USKH Inc. in Spokane and the tribal transportation department in Nespelem.
More like this story
- Okanogan County PUD plans power outage April 6
- Tonasket public pool slated to open in June
- Crab feed is planned Saturday in Grand Coulee
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Thursday additions
- 50 years ago: Fire damages Tonasket School
- Assembly recognizes Tonasket High School athletes
- Three injured in two-vehicle crash near Colville
- Industrial hemp pilot project planned
- Pavement crack sealing under way on Highway 97
- Tonasket man accused of raping Kitsap County woman