Wednesday, November 6, 2013
KELLER Sealed bids are sought by the Colville Confederated Tribes for construction of Phase II of the Keller Safe Routes to School Pedestrian Pathway.
Bids will be accepted until 3 p.m. Nov. 7 at the agency, 23 Nespelem/San Poil St. Bids will be opened at 9 a.m. Nov. 8.
The project involves laying 4,740 lineal feet of commercial hot mix asphalt on a 10-foot-wide pathway. It also includes 10 Americans with Disabilities Act-compliant approach ramps.
Tribal Employment Rights Office requirements apply, and include paying a fee of 5 percent of the total bid amount, and obtaining an Indian traders license.
Contract documents are available from USKH Inc. in Spokane and the tribal transportation department in Nespelem.
More like this story
- Power outage reported in Highway 20, Malott and Twisp areas
- Student earns Eagle rank
- Snow survey: Yup, lots of water
- Tribe offers bounty on pike
- Highway clearing continues
- Distracted driving bill approved
- Tonasket ponders annexation
- Newhouse bows out of meeting; staff will relay messages
- State House honors Mel Tonasket
- 810 (2017-099 April 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 889 of the City of Brewster, Washington