Wednesday, November 6, 2013
OMAK A new automotive repair and maintenance shop has opened at 473 Okoma Drive.
Cardenas Bros. Auto Repair and Paint offers general mechanical repairs, body work and painting.
Owner Gus Cardenas, 43, said he has been working in the car repair industry for about 25 years.
“Our main objective here is to provide an honest service to the community at the lowest price,” he said.
A 1998 graduate of Omak High School, his career has included working for and owning shops in Minnesota, Texas and California.
Cardenas had been running a shop in Los Angeles prior to returning to North-Central Washington about two years ago. He said he’s been working to open up a shop in his home town since his return. He will be joined by his older brother Alex Cardenas.
More like this story
- Two injured in Wilbur crash
- Fired hatchery employees can contest terminations
- Yakima woman dies in Omak crash
- TwispWorks plans fundraiser dinner
- Snake River to open for fall Chinook salmon fishing
- September hearing anticipated for Sinixt hunting caste
- Communications tower proposed for Little Buck Mountain
- Ag department finds female gypsy moths
- First Tuesday event focuses on bluebirds
- Anglers may retain unclipped Chinook on the Entiat River starting Friday, Aug. 18