Wednesday, November 6, 2013
OMAK A new automotive repair and maintenance shop has opened at 473 Okoma Drive.
Cardenas Bros. Auto Repair and Paint offers general mechanical repairs, body work and painting.
Owner Gus Cardenas, 43, said he has been working in the car repair industry for about 25 years.
“Our main objective here is to provide an honest service to the community at the lowest price,” he said.
A 1998 graduate of Omak High School, his career has included working for and owning shops in Minnesota, Texas and California.
Cardenas had been running a shop in Los Angeles prior to returning to North-Central Washington about two years ago. He said he’s been working to open up a shop in his home town since his return. He will be joined by his older brother Alex Cardenas.
More like this story
- Level 3 sex offender moves to Riverside
- Crews respond to wildfire near Loomis
- Artists meet July 3 in Okanogan
- 11 health insurers file for 2018 individual market
- Inslee calls third special session
- AAA: 44.2 million people expected to travel Independence Day weekend
- Hospital foundation nears completion on set of projects
- Snohomish motorcyclists injured in wreck near Winthrop
- Gas prices fall 3.9 cents in past week
- Democrats plan Sunday meeting