Wednesday, November 6, 2013
OMAK A new automotive repair and maintenance shop has opened at 473 Okoma Drive.
Cardenas Bros. Auto Repair and Paint offers general mechanical repairs, body work and painting.
Owner Gus Cardenas, 43, said he has been working in the car repair industry for about 25 years.
“Our main objective here is to provide an honest service to the community at the lowest price,” he said.
A 1998 graduate of Omak High School, his career has included working for and owning shops in Minnesota, Texas and California.
Cardenas had been running a shop in Los Angeles prior to returning to North-Central Washington about two years ago. He said he’s been working to open up a shop in his home town since his return. He will be joined by his older brother Alex Cardenas.
More like this story
- Commissioners to make decision on fair date
- Thew named Chronicle managing editor
- Special fair advisory meeting planned tonight
- Kettle Complex fires see ‘increased’ fire behavior
- Crews continue battling Kettle Complex fires
- Tucannon Fire nearly contained
- Carpenter Road Fire now 45 percent contained
- Wolverine Fire meeting set for Plain
- Grant County deputy fired
- 800 (2015-448 Aug. 26, Sept 2, 9, 16) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge