Wednesday, November 6, 2013
From Okanogan County Auditor’s Office
Sarah Marie Dykes, 28, Omak, and Lee Thomas Morrison, 28, Okanogan.
Luis Alberto Holguin, 73, and Charles Leroy Requa, 70, both Arlington.
Jasmine L. Jackson, 27, and Roy James Ortiz, 26, both Omak.
Jennifer Lynn Oaks, 35, and Jeffrey William Burgard, 38, both Oroville.
Mischelle Rose Bush, 33, and Jason Daniel Temple, 38, both Winthrop.
Melina Lynn Miller, 46, and Roger Wilson Trull Jr., 48, both Mansfield.
More like this story
- Donations sought for Wellpinit fire victims
- Pickens North wildfire reaches 600 acres
- Crews work to line Pickens North fire
- 820 (2016-349 Aug. 24, 31) CALL for BIDS-BID No. 418-16
- Opening arguments start in Alltus murder case
- 810 (2016-346 Aug. 17, 24) NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS
- (2016-336 Aug. 10, 17, 24) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-347 Aug. 24)Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority
- 820 (2016-348 Aug. 24) Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority Board
- Meteorologists issue red flag warning
Live wildfire coverage
Pickens Mountain fire near Split Rock Road in Havillah. Footage filmed live on location 8/24/16 Enlarge