Wednesday, November 6, 2013
From Okanogan County Auditor’s Office
Sarah Marie Dykes, 28, Omak, and Lee Thomas Morrison, 28, Okanogan.
Luis Alberto Holguin, 73, and Charles Leroy Requa, 70, both Arlington.
Jasmine L. Jackson, 27, and Roy James Ortiz, 26, both Omak.
Jennifer Lynn Oaks, 35, and Jeffrey William Burgard, 38, both Oroville.
Mischelle Rose Bush, 33, and Jason Daniel Temple, 38, both Winthrop.
Melina Lynn Miller, 46, and Roger Wilson Trull Jr., 48, both Mansfield.
More like this story
- Cascade prevails in kitchen showdown
- Voters approve school levies
- Teen talent hits the stage
- District 5/6 resumes Saturday
- Omak mill operation gets a new owner
- Burn ban extended for parts of Okanogan County
- 820 2016-011 Jan. 20, Feb. 10)
- 800 (2016-012 Jan. 13, 20, 27) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN - JUVENILE
- 800 (2016-024 Jan. 20) Notice of Appeal Hearing SEPA Appeal of DNS for CUP 2015-8 Morgan Septic Lagoon
- 800 (2016-025 Jan. 20) Notice Seeking Comments regarding Juvenile Detention Options