Wednesday, November 6, 2013
From Okanogan County Auditor’s Office
Sarah Marie Dykes, 28, Omak, and Lee Thomas Morrison, 28, Okanogan.
Luis Alberto Holguin, 73, and Charles Leroy Requa, 70, both Arlington.
Jasmine L. Jackson, 27, and Roy James Ortiz, 26, both Omak.
Jennifer Lynn Oaks, 35, and Jeffrey William Burgard, 38, both Oroville.
Mischelle Rose Bush, 33, and Jason Daniel Temple, 38, both Winthrop.
Melina Lynn Miller, 46, and Roger Wilson Trull Jr., 48, both Mansfield.
More like this story
- Weather brings school delays
- More wet weather in the forecast
- Some after school activities, sports cancelled
- Storm prompts clinic cancelations
- Winter storm brings school delays, closures
- 810 (2017-009 Jan. 11, 18) REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ) AIRPORT MASTER PLAN
- 810 (2017-012 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing
- 810 (2017-016 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing Micro Processing/Manufacturing OKA RA 16-1
- 820 (2017-008 Jan. 11, 18) Okanogan County Dept. of Public Works NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 820 (2017-010 Jan. 18, 25, Feb. 01) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge