Wednesday, November 6, 2013
From Okanogan County Auditor’s Office
Sarah Marie Dykes, 28, Omak, and Lee Thomas Morrison, 28, Okanogan.
Luis Alberto Holguin, 73, and Charles Leroy Requa, 70, both Arlington.
Jasmine L. Jackson, 27, and Roy James Ortiz, 26, both Omak.
Jennifer Lynn Oaks, 35, and Jeffrey William Burgard, 38, both Oroville.
Mischelle Rose Bush, 33, and Jason Daniel Temple, 38, both Winthrop.
Melina Lynn Miller, 46, and Roger Wilson Trull Jr., 48, both Mansfield.
More like this story
- Business Council Chairman Boyd has died
- Do-it-yourself fireworks show in limbo
- Small fires, smoke checks reported
- Colville Tribal election returns too close to call
- Okanogan County ATV ordinance ruled invalid
- New wolf pack confirmed in Ferry County
- Safe 'n' Sane fireworks allowed in part of Omak
- 800 (2016-259 June 15, 22) Superior Court Clerk is requesting proposals
- 800 (2016-262 June 22) Notice of Primary Election
- 800 (2016-266 June 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20) SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON,
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge