Wednesday, November 6, 2013
From Okanogan County Auditor’s Office
Sarah Marie Dykes, 28, Omak, and Lee Thomas Morrison, 28, Okanogan.
Luis Alberto Holguin, 73, and Charles Leroy Requa, 70, both Arlington.
Jasmine L. Jackson, 27, and Roy James Ortiz, 26, both Omak.
Jennifer Lynn Oaks, 35, and Jeffrey William Burgard, 38, both Oroville.
Mischelle Rose Bush, 33, and Jason Daniel Temple, 38, both Winthrop.
Melina Lynn Miller, 46, and Roger Wilson Trull Jr., 48, both Mansfield.
More like this story
- Week 8: Friday night football scores
- Candidates share opinions in Okanogan
- Fire damages Omak house
- County faces $87,000 bill for Rabidou lawsuit
- Where is the election funding coming from?
- No steelhead season this winter
- Debate team host carnival tonight
- Power outage planned in Tonasket-area tonight
- Snowfall expected along North Cascade Highway
- 810 (2016-410 Oct. 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 877
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge