Wednesday, November 6, 2013
OMAK Two people were injured Nov. 4 in a two-vehicle crash on U.S. Highway 97 at Dayton Avenue.
Jodi E. Fingar, 35, Okanogan, was southbound at 3:15 p.m. and stopped for the traffic light when her SUV was struck from behind by a car driven by Ramona M. Lucero, 67, Okanogan, the Washington State Patrol said.
Fingar was injured and was taken by ambulance to Mid-Valley Hospital, Omak.
Lucero was not injured, nor was her passenger, Joseph A. Lucero, 43, Okanogan.
Brooklyn G. Fingar, 4, Okanogan, was injured and taken to Mid-Valley Hospital. She was a passenger in Jodi Fingar’s vehicle.
Both vehicles were damaged, but drivable.
No drugs or alcohol were involved. All those involved were wearing seatbelts.
Ramona Lucero was cited for following to close.
More like this story
- Donations sought for Wellpinit fire victims
- Pickens North wildfire reaches 600 acres
- Crews work to line Pickens North fire
- 820 (2016-349 Aug. 24, 31) CALL for BIDS-BID No. 418-16
- Opening arguments start in Alltus murder case
- 810 (2016-346 Aug. 17, 24) NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS
- (2016-336 Aug. 10, 17, 24) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-347 Aug. 24)Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority
- 820 (2016-348 Aug. 24) Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority Board
- Meteorologists issue red flag warning
Live wildfire coverage
Pickens Mountain fire near Split Rock Road in Havillah. Footage filmed live on location 8/24/16 Enlarge