Wednesday, November 6, 2013
OMAK Two people were injured Nov. 4 in a two-vehicle crash on U.S. Highway 97 at Dayton Avenue.
Jodi E. Fingar, 35, Okanogan, was southbound at 3:15 p.m. and stopped for the traffic light when her SUV was struck from behind by a car driven by Ramona M. Lucero, 67, Okanogan, the Washington State Patrol said.
Fingar was injured and was taken by ambulance to Mid-Valley Hospital, Omak.
Lucero was not injured, nor was her passenger, Joseph A. Lucero, 43, Okanogan.
Brooklyn G. Fingar, 4, Okanogan, was injured and taken to Mid-Valley Hospital. She was a passenger in Jodi Fingar’s vehicle.
Both vehicles were damaged, but drivable.
No drugs or alcohol were involved. All those involved were wearing seatbelts.
Ramona Lucero was cited for following to close.
More like this story
- 50 years ago: Riverside may get new bridge
- 820 (2017-071 March 29, April 5) STATE OF WASHINGTON DEPARTMENT OF ECOLOGY UNION GAP
- Board votes not to renew Landdeck's coaching contract
- North Valley Hospital begins administrator search
- 83 year-old woman with Alzheimer’s reported missing
- 820 (2017-057 March 8, 15, 22, 29, April 5, 12) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR
- 820 (2017-067 March 22, 29, April 5) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2017-068 March 29, April 19) NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE PURSUANT TO RCW CHAPTER 61.24
- 820 (2017-069 March 29) INVITATION TO BID
- 820 (2017-070 March 29, April 5) STATE OF WASHINGTON DEPARTMENT OF ECOLOGY UNION GAP