Wednesday, November 6, 2013
OMAK Two people were injured Nov. 4 in a two-vehicle crash on U.S. Highway 97 at Dayton Avenue.
Jodi E. Fingar, 35, Okanogan, was southbound at 3:15 p.m. and stopped for the traffic light when her SUV was struck from behind by a car driven by Ramona M. Lucero, 67, Okanogan, the Washington State Patrol said.
Fingar was injured and was taken by ambulance to Mid-Valley Hospital, Omak.
Lucero was not injured, nor was her passenger, Joseph A. Lucero, 43, Okanogan.
Brooklyn G. Fingar, 4, Okanogan, was injured and taken to Mid-Valley Hospital. She was a passenger in Jodi Fingar’s vehicle.
Both vehicles were damaged, but drivable.
No drugs or alcohol were involved. All those involved were wearing seatbelts.
Ramona Lucero was cited for following to close.
More like this story
- Rotary NCW sports awards: Finalists announced
- Rotary Fish Derby: Arnold takes grand champion prize
- Museum opening Memorial Day weekend
- Lake Roosevelt to open for white sturgeon fishing
- State golf: Oroville's Jordyn Smith finishes 19th in state
- Horse racing will be at fair
- Salmon Creek closed between Spring Coulee and Danker Cut-off Road
- Keller Ferry out of service
- PUD honors employees
- 820 (2017-112 May 10, 17) ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS