Wednesday, November 6, 2013
OMAK Two people were injured Nov. 4 in a two-vehicle crash on U.S. Highway 97 at Dayton Avenue.
Jodi E. Fingar, 35, Okanogan, was southbound at 3:15 p.m. and stopped for the traffic light when her SUV was struck from behind by a car driven by Ramona M. Lucero, 67, Okanogan, the Washington State Patrol said.
Fingar was injured and was taken by ambulance to Mid-Valley Hospital, Omak.
Lucero was not injured, nor was her passenger, Joseph A. Lucero, 43, Okanogan.
Brooklyn G. Fingar, 4, Okanogan, was injured and taken to Mid-Valley Hospital. She was a passenger in Jodi Fingar’s vehicle.
Both vehicles were damaged, but drivable.
No drugs or alcohol were involved. All those involved were wearing seatbelts.
Ramona Lucero was cited for following to close.
More like this story
- Proposal would change name of Squaw Creek
- Russian hackers tried to get into state election system -- and failed
- Extension hosts Women in Agriculture conference
- Woodcutting restrictions reduced in forest
- 'Healing the Columbia' features tribal members
- State delays fisher reintroduction in North Cascades
- Diamond Creek Fire 70 percent contained
- AAA: Truck safety technology can prevent crashes
- Methow school board meetings changed
- Concert features Turkish music duo