Wednesday, November 6, 2013
OMAK Two people were injured Nov. 4 in a two-vehicle crash on U.S. Highway 97 at Dayton Avenue.
Jodi E. Fingar, 35, Okanogan, was southbound at 3:15 p.m. and stopped for the traffic light when her SUV was struck from behind by a car driven by Ramona M. Lucero, 67, Okanogan, the Washington State Patrol said.
Fingar was injured and was taken by ambulance to Mid-Valley Hospital, Omak.
Lucero was not injured, nor was her passenger, Joseph A. Lucero, 43, Okanogan.
Brooklyn G. Fingar, 4, Okanogan, was injured and taken to Mid-Valley Hospital. She was a passenger in Jodi Fingar’s vehicle.
Both vehicles were damaged, but drivable.
No drugs or alcohol were involved. All those involved were wearing seatbelts.
Ramona Lucero was cited for following to close.
More like this story
- 810 (2015-472 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) City of Omak
- 810 (2015-562 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) INVITATION TO BID
- 810 (2015-613 Nov. 18, 25) At the regular council meeting of November 10, 2015
- 810 (2015-626 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) Notice is hereby given that the Town of Riverside, Washington
- 810 (2015-627 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) A public meeting for the 2016 Budget
- 810 (2015-628 Nov. 25) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2015-629 Nov. 25) CITY OF OKANOGAN NOTICE OF STREET CLOSURE NOTICE
- 810 (2015-630 Nov. 25) SUMMARY OF RESOLUTION No. 39-2015 OF THE City of Omak, Washington.
- 810 (2015-632 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 820 (2015-612 Nov. 18, 25, Dec. 2) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON