Wednesday, November 6, 2013
WINTHROP Liberty Bell High School Dean of Students and Activities Director Mike Wilson has been placed on administrative leave pending an investigation by the Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office.
“Our A.D. has been placed on administrative leave,” Methow Valley School District Superintendent Tom Venable said.
“And at this time, that’s all I’m able to share about the situation.”
Sheriff Frank Rogers confirmed the investigation.
“All I can say about the Liberty Bell incident is that an incident has been reported to us and we are looking into it,” Rogers said.
Wilson was placed on leave Oct. 7. He did not return a request for comments.
He is also the coach of the varsity girls soccer team. Assistant coach Eric Olson is filling in as head coach.
More like this story
- Crews continue battling Kettle Complex fires
- Tucannon Fire nearly contained
- Carpenter Road Fire now 45 percent contained
- Wolverine Fire meeting set for Plain
- Grant County deputy fired
- 800 (2015-448 Aug. 26, Sept 2, 9, 16) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 800 2015-453 Sept. 2) Twisp River Floodplain, SEPA 2015-7 Final SEPA Determination
- 820 (2015-379 July 29, Aug. 5, 12, 19, 26, Sept. 2) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2015-380 July 29, Aug. 5, 12, 19, 26 Sept. 2) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2015-395 July 29, Aug. 5, 12, 19, 26, Sept.2) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN.
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge