Wednesday, November 6, 2013
WINTHROP Liberty Bell High School Dean of Students and Activities Director Mike Wilson has been placed on administrative leave pending an investigation by the Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office.
“Our A.D. has been placed on administrative leave,” Methow Valley School District Superintendent Tom Venable said.
“And at this time, that’s all I’m able to share about the situation.”
Sheriff Frank Rogers confirmed the investigation.
“All I can say about the Liberty Bell incident is that an incident has been reported to us and we are looking into it,” Rogers said.
Wilson was placed on leave Oct. 7. He did not return a request for comments.
He is also the coach of the varsity girls soccer team. Assistant coach Eric Olson is filling in as head coach.
More like this story
- PUD hopefuls share their views at forum
- Thunderstorm rips through county
- Ready, set, Pokemon Go! Online game craze hits the Okanogan
- New curtains installed at PAC
- Officials issue hazardous weather outlook
- Former NVH employee ‘disappointed’ with district
- DNR to add fire base in Omak
- Lynx could be added to state endangered list
- Hit-and-run crash kills Brewster teacher
- Bar-S Foods Company recalls hot dogs, corn dogs
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge