Wednesday, November 6, 2013
WINTHROP Liberty Bell High School Dean of Students and Activities Director Mike Wilson has been placed on administrative leave pending an investigation by the Okanogan County Sheriff’s Office.
“Our A.D. has been placed on administrative leave,” Methow Valley School District Superintendent Tom Venable said.
“And at this time, that’s all I’m able to share about the situation.”
Sheriff Frank Rogers confirmed the investigation.
“All I can say about the Liberty Bell incident is that an incident has been reported to us and we are looking into it,” Rogers said.
Wilson was placed on leave Oct. 7. He did not return a request for comments.
He is also the coach of the varsity girls soccer team. Assistant coach Eric Olson is filling in as head coach.
More like this story
- Weather brings school delays, closures
- McDonald's plans to introduce new ‘Big Mac' sizes
- Forever stamp prices increase Sunday
- More wet weather in the forecast
- Some after school activities, sports cancelled
- Storm prompts clinic cancelations
- Winter storm brings school delays, closures
- 810 (2017-009 Jan. 11, 18) REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ) AIRPORT MASTER PLAN
- 810 (2017-012 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing
- 810 (2017-016 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing Micro Processing/Manufacturing OKA RA 16-1
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge