Wednesday, November 6, 2013
BREWSTER Three Rivers Hospital has been recognized for “outstanding efforts to reduce patient harm and improve patient safety.”
The hospital, 503 Hospital Way, was one of 16 to receive the 2013 Washington State Hospital Association Safe Care in Action award. It was presented to hospitals that achieved a 40 percent reduction in harm in 10 different areas, from surgical infections to adverse drug effects and preventable readmissions.
“Patient care is our staff’s No. 1 concern and we take patient safety seriously,” Chief Executive Officer Bud Hufnagel said. “It is an honor to be recognized by our peers for our efforts.”
Three Rivers was the only hospital in Okanogan or Ferry counties to win the award.
More like this story
- Signups start for Okanogan rooter's bus
- School to honor state soccer champs
- Okanogan returns to state 2B title game
- Fire damages building supply
- 810 (2015-472 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) City of Omak
- 810 (2015-562 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) INVITATION TO BID
- 810 (2015-613 Nov. 18, 25) At the regular council meeting of November 10, 2015
- 810 (2015-626 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) Notice is hereby given that the Town of Riverside, Washington
- 810 (2015-627 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) A public meeting for the 2016 Budget
- 810 (2015-628 Nov. 25) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL