Wednesday, November 6, 2013
BREWSTER Three Rivers Hospital has been recognized for “outstanding efforts to reduce patient harm and improve patient safety.”
The hospital, 503 Hospital Way, was one of 16 to receive the 2013 Washington State Hospital Association Safe Care in Action award. It was presented to hospitals that achieved a 40 percent reduction in harm in 10 different areas, from surgical infections to adverse drug effects and preventable readmissions.
“Patient care is our staff’s No. 1 concern and we take patient safety seriously,” Chief Executive Officer Bud Hufnagel said. “It is an honor to be recognized by our peers for our efforts.”
Three Rivers was the only hospital in Okanogan or Ferry counties to win the award.
More like this story
- Rotary NCW sports awards: Finalists announced
- Rotary Fish Derby: Arnold takes grand champion prize
- Museum opening Memorial Day weekend
- Lake Roosevelt to open for white sturgeon fishing
- State golf: Oroville's Jordyn Smith finishes 19th in state
- Horse racing will be at fair
- Salmon Creek closed between Spring Coulee and Danker Cut-off Road
- Keller Ferry out of service
- PUD honors employees
- 820 (2017-112 May 10, 17) ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS