Wednesday, November 6, 2013
OMAK Havillah Road Printing, 208 S. Main St., has opened a business center with space to rent in its 5,760-square-foot building.
“We have two offices, two conference rooms and a large multi-purpose room that people can rent out on an as-needed basis,” owner Corina Radford said, noting that rates are also available to rent space for a longer term.
Some organizations, such as Economic Alliance, have already booked space for conferences, Radford said.
“The multi-purpose room is for business and entertainment use,” she said. “We have… DirecTV set up with fall sports packages so people can rent them out for game parties, finales of ‘The Voice,’ whatever they want to do.”
The multi-purpose room would also be a good place for baby and bridal showers, she said.
Work began on the business center before the business opened in April, but Radford said the first priority was to set up the print shop.
More like this story
- Diamond Creek Fire tops 28,000 acres
- Forest Service: Existing base best choice for smokejumpers
- Community meeting planned for Bridge Creek Fire information
- Colville reservation roads closed; fire danger is extreme
- 2017 Stampede dubbed success
- 1967: Strongest field in Omak Stampede history
- Tonasket hospital district puts brakes on admin hire
- Gate torn down on Three Devils
- Election signs vandalized
- 820 (2017-198 Aug. 9, 16) Oroville School District is accepting separate sealed bids for the