Wednesday, November 6, 2013
OMAK Havillah Road Printing, 208 S. Main St., has opened a business center with space to rent in its 5,760-square-foot building.
“We have two offices, two conference rooms and a large multi-purpose room that people can rent out on an as-needed basis,” owner Corina Radford said, noting that rates are also available to rent space for a longer term.
Some organizations, such as Economic Alliance, have already booked space for conferences, Radford said.
“The multi-purpose room is for business and entertainment use,” she said. “We have… DirecTV set up with fall sports packages so people can rent them out for game parties, finales of ‘The Voice,’ whatever they want to do.”
The multi-purpose room would also be a good place for baby and bridal showers, she said.
Work began on the business center before the business opened in April, but Radford said the first priority was to set up the print shop.
More like this story
- Commissioners to make decision on fair date
- Thew named Chronicle managing editor
- Special fair advisory meeting planned tonight
- Kettle Complex fires see ‘increased’ fire behavior
- Crews continue battling Kettle Complex fires
- Tucannon Fire nearly contained
- Carpenter Road Fire now 45 percent contained
- Wolverine Fire meeting set for Plain
- Grant County deputy fired
- 800 (2015-448 Aug. 26, Sept 2, 9, 16) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge