Wednesday, November 6, 2013
OMAK Havillah Road Printing, 208 S. Main St., has opened a business center with space to rent in its 5,760-square-foot building.
“We have two offices, two conference rooms and a large multi-purpose room that people can rent out on an as-needed basis,” owner Corina Radford said, noting that rates are also available to rent space for a longer term.
Some organizations, such as Economic Alliance, have already booked space for conferences, Radford said.
“The multi-purpose room is for business and entertainment use,” she said. “We have… DirecTV set up with fall sports packages so people can rent them out for game parties, finales of ‘The Voice,’ whatever they want to do.”
The multi-purpose room would also be a good place for baby and bridal showers, she said.
Work began on the business center before the business opened in April, but Radford said the first priority was to set up the print shop.
More like this story
- Pickens Mountain blaze reaches 250 acres
- Opening arguments start in Alltus murder case
- Meteorologists issue red flag warning
- Nearly $6,000 raised for motorcyclist’s family
- Hospital board does interview without search
- Tonasket strip club just a rumor
- District delayed in CEO firing
- Fire crews called to multiple fires following lightning storm
- Kennedy, Branch, Hover and Thrasher move on to General Election
- 810 (2016-343 Aug. 17) Notice of Public Hearing
Live wildfire coverage
Pickens Mountain fire near Split Rock Road in Havillah. Footage filmed live on location 8/24/16 Enlarge