Wednesday, November 6, 2013
OMAK Havillah Road Printing, 208 S. Main St., has opened a business center with space to rent in its 5,760-square-foot building.
“We have two offices, two conference rooms and a large multi-purpose room that people can rent out on an as-needed basis,” owner Corina Radford said, noting that rates are also available to rent space for a longer term.
Some organizations, such as Economic Alliance, have already booked space for conferences, Radford said.
“The multi-purpose room is for business and entertainment use,” she said. “We have… DirecTV set up with fall sports packages so people can rent them out for game parties, finales of ‘The Voice,’ whatever they want to do.”
The multi-purpose room would also be a good place for baby and bridal showers, she said.
Work began on the business center before the business opened in April, but Radford said the first priority was to set up the print shop.
More like this story
- PUD hopefuls share their views at forum
- Thunderstorm rips through county
- Ready, set, Pokemon Go! Online game craze hits the Okanogan
- New curtains installed at PAC
- Officials issue hazardous weather outlook
- Former NVH employee ‘disappointed’ with district
- DNR to add fire base in Omak
- Lynx could be added to state endangered list
- Hit-and-run crash kills Brewster teacher
- Bar-S Foods Company recalls hot dogs, corn dogs
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge