Wednesday, November 6, 2013
OMAK Havillah Road Printing, 208 S. Main St., has opened a business center with space to rent in its 5,760-square-foot building.
“We have two offices, two conference rooms and a large multi-purpose room that people can rent out on an as-needed basis,” owner Corina Radford said, noting that rates are also available to rent space for a longer term.
Some organizations, such as Economic Alliance, have already booked space for conferences, Radford said.
“The multi-purpose room is for business and entertainment use,” she said. “We have… DirecTV set up with fall sports packages so people can rent them out for game parties, finales of ‘The Voice,’ whatever they want to do.”
The multi-purpose room would also be a good place for baby and bridal showers, she said.
Work began on the business center before the business opened in April, but Radford said the first priority was to set up the print shop.
More like this story
- Business Council Chairman Boyd has died
- Do-it-yourself fireworks show in limbo
- Small fires, smoke checks reported
- Colville Tribal election returns too close to call
- Okanogan County ATV ordinance ruled invalid
- New wolf pack confirmed in Ferry County
- Safe 'n' Sane fireworks allowed in part of Omak
- 800 (2016-259 June 15, 22) Superior Court Clerk is requesting proposals
- 800 (2016-262 June 22) Notice of Primary Election
- 800 (2016-266 June 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20) SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON,
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge