Wednesday, November 6, 2013
OMAK Havillah Road Printing, 208 S. Main St., has opened a business center with space to rent in its 5,760-square-foot building.
“We have two offices, two conference rooms and a large multi-purpose room that people can rent out on an as-needed basis,” owner Corina Radford said, noting that rates are also available to rent space for a longer term.
Some organizations, such as Economic Alliance, have already booked space for conferences, Radford said.
“The multi-purpose room is for business and entertainment use,” she said. “We have… DirecTV set up with fall sports packages so people can rent them out for game parties, finales of ‘The Voice,’ whatever they want to do.”
The multi-purpose room would also be a good place for baby and bridal showers, she said.
Work began on the business center before the business opened in April, but Radford said the first priority was to set up the print shop.
More like this story
- Level 3 sex offender moves to Riverside
- Crews respond to wildfire near Loomis
- Artists meet July 3 in Okanogan
- 11 health insurers file for 2018 individual market
- Inslee calls third special session
- AAA: 44.2 million people expected to travel Independence Day weekend
- Hospital foundation nears completion on set of projects
- Snohomish motorcyclists injured in wreck near Winthrop
- Gas prices fall 3.9 cents in past week
- Democrats plan Sunday meeting