Wednesday, November 6, 2013
WINTHROP Inside Out Home and Garden is deepening its roots after owner Terri Price purchased the old town hall that houses her shop, 168 Riverside Ave.
The sale was finalized after the Oct. 16 Town Council meeting.
Inside Out Home and Garden has been in business since May 2009.
“Our store specializes in garden art and patio decor and we have been so pleased with the support it has received from both the local community and visitors to the area,” she said. “Purchasing the building is exciting and we look forward to offering an expanding and fresh line of products and services for many years to come.”
More like this story
- Athletic club adds CrossFit classes
- Bulldog going to Zags
- Records fall at Ritzville
- Tribal primary election is May 7
- Voters say no to school bond issue
- State officials gear up for wildfire season
- PUD to decide yay or nay on Enloe
- County has cash flow problem
- Tonasket wants to annex land south of town
- Drug bust lands eight people in jail
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge