Wednesday, November 6, 2013
WINTHROP Inside Out Home and Garden is deepening its roots after owner Terri Price purchased the old town hall that houses her shop, 168 Riverside Ave.
The sale was finalized after the Oct. 16 Town Council meeting.
Inside Out Home and Garden has been in business since May 2009.
“Our store specializes in garden art and patio decor and we have been so pleased with the support it has received from both the local community and visitors to the area,” she said. “Purchasing the building is exciting and we look forward to offering an expanding and fresh line of products and services for many years to come.”
More like this story
- Methow school board meetings changed
- Concert features Turkish music duo
- Okanogan council OKs annexation
- Chelan Falls man sentenced for tax fraud
- Defendant loses burglary conviction appeal
- Grant aimed at helping north central Washington economy
- Program focuses on air quality
- Cider squeeze planned Oct. 1
- Donations accepted for CCC rummage sale
- 'The Last Salmon' returns to Twisp stage