Wednesday, November 6, 2013
WINTHROP Inside Out Home and Garden is deepening its roots after owner Terri Price purchased the old town hall that houses her shop, 168 Riverside Ave.
The sale was finalized after the Oct. 16 Town Council meeting.
Inside Out Home and Garden has been in business since May 2009.
“Our store specializes in garden art and patio decor and we have been so pleased with the support it has received from both the local community and visitors to the area,” she said. “Purchasing the building is exciting and we look forward to offering an expanding and fresh line of products and services for many years to come.”
More like this story
- Santa Claus plans stop in Conconully
- Malott Grange plans Santa party
- Oroville tree lighting set tomorrow
- Shoppers have choice of several bazaars
- Tonasket gears up for Winterfest
- Mid-Valley Hospital CEO search begins
- Get Lit celebration planned tonight
- Rallying for love, showing support
- Fire guts North Country Pub
- 810 (2016-425 Nov. 30) STREET CLOSURE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge