Wednesday, November 6, 2013
WINTHROP Inside Out Home and Garden is deepening its roots after owner Terri Price purchased the old town hall that houses her shop, 168 Riverside Ave.
The sale was finalized after the Oct. 16 Town Council meeting.
Inside Out Home and Garden has been in business since May 2009.
“Our store specializes in garden art and patio decor and we have been so pleased with the support it has received from both the local community and visitors to the area,” she said. “Purchasing the building is exciting and we look forward to offering an expanding and fresh line of products and services for many years to come.”
More like this story
- Cascade prevails in kitchen showdown
- Voters approve school levies
- Teen talent hits the stage
- District 5/6 resumes Saturday
- Omak mill operation gets a new owner
- Burn ban extended for parts of Okanogan County
- 820 2016-011 Jan. 20, Feb. 10)
- 800 (2016-012 Jan. 13, 20, 27) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN - JUVENILE
- 800 (2016-024 Jan. 20) Notice of Appeal Hearing SEPA Appeal of DNS for CUP 2015-8 Morgan Septic Lagoon
- 800 (2016-025 Jan. 20) Notice Seeking Comments regarding Juvenile Detention Options