Wednesday, November 6, 2013
WINTHROP Inside Out Home and Garden is deepening its roots after owner Terri Price purchased the old town hall that houses her shop, 168 Riverside Ave.
The sale was finalized after the Oct. 16 Town Council meeting.
Inside Out Home and Garden has been in business since May 2009.
“Our store specializes in garden art and patio decor and we have been so pleased with the support it has received from both the local community and visitors to the area,” she said. “Purchasing the building is exciting and we look forward to offering an expanding and fresh line of products and services for many years to come.”
More like this story
- One dead after morning apartment fire
- Bear captured in Oroville yard
- Students compete at state
- Rattlesnake season begins
- Flash flood warning issued
- May Fest parade results announced
- Fastpitch tournament moves games to Friday
- 800 (2016-202 May 18, 25, June 1) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON
- 800 (2016-205 May 18) Public Hearing Notice CDBG Public Services
- 800 (2016-206 May 18) Public Hearing CDBG Housing Rehab
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge