Wednesday, November 6, 2013
(2013-586 Nov. 6)
NOTICE OF ISSUANCE OF A DNS UNDER SEPA
WWTF Influent Screen and Grit Classifier
Official Date of Notice: November 6, 2013
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT City of Okanogan, who is the owner of the below described property has pursuant to WAC 197-11-055(4)(a) completed an environmental review of a project in advance of preparing detailed construction plans and will file applications for a written exemption from a shoreline substantial development permit under the Shoreline Management Act, Critical Areas authorization, a minor floodplain development permit and routine construction permits (building, mechanical and electrical).
PROJECT DESCRIPTION: The project consists of the following improvements at the City’s Wastewater Treatment Facility (WWTF):
Construction of a mechanical fine screen upstream of the influent pump station pumps; demolition of two existing comminutor grinders, and diversion channel and bar screen modifications; construction of a canopy for fine screen protection and removal; and providing electrical and non-potable water services to site.
Improvements at the grit removal building, including replacement of the grit pump and classifier, electrical and ventilation.
PROJECT LOCATION: 1601 1st Avenue, South, Okanogan, Washington.
The lead agency for this proposal, which is the City of Okanogan Building & Permits Department, has determined that the proposal does not have a probable significant adverse impact on the environment. An environmental impact statement (EIS) is not required under RCW 3.21C.030(2)(c). This decision was made after review of a completed environmental checklist and other information on file with the lead agency.
This determination of non significance (DNS) is issued under 197-11-340(2); the lead agency will not act on this proposal before November 20, 2013. Persons desiring to provide written comments on the proposal or attain party of record status, must file said comments or intentions with the Clerk’s Office no later than 4:00 p.m. November 20, 2013.
A project description, drawings, maps, and SEPA Checklist, are available to the public and will be provided upon request, please contact the Clerk’s Office, City Hall, (509) 422-3600 during normal business hours or by visiting the City’s website at www.okanogancity.org and following the Public Notice links. For further information please contact the responsible official below.
Christian D. Johnson, C.B.O., Building Official * Permit Administrator (509) 422-3600
P.O. Box 752, Okanogan, WA 98840 e-mail: email@example.com
Issued: November 1, 2013 Signature: (signature on original) This notice is given pursuant to Section 18.100.050 OMC, appeals under SEPA shall be processed under Chapter 16.08.220 OMC and appeals of the final decision on these applications may be filed by a party of record with standing in Okanogan County Superior Court within 21 days of issuance of the decision as provided by Chapter 36.70C RCW. Shoreline appeals are to the Shoreline Hearings Board as prescribed by Chapter 90.58 RCW.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- 820 (2016-105 March 9) NOTICE OF APPLICATION AND ISSUANCE OF A DNS UNDER SEPA AND A PUBLIC HEARING ON THE MATTER
- 810 (2015-553, Oct, 21) NOTICE OF APPLICATION AND ISSUANCE OF A DNS UNDER SEPA AND A PUBLIC HEARING
- 820 (2016-158 April 6) NOTICE OF APPLICATION AND ISSUANCE OF A DNS UNDER SEPA AND A PUBLIC HEARING ON THE MATTER
- 810 (2014-667 Dec. 17) NOTICE OF APPLICATION AND ISSUANCE OF A DNS UNDER SEPA
- 820 (2016-354 Aug. 31) NOTICE OF APPLICATION AND ISSUANCE OF A DNS UNDER SEPA
- 820 (2016-368 Sept. 14, 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12, 19) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
- 820 (2016-372 Sept. 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12) IN THE TRIBAL COURT OF THE CONFEDERATED TRIBES OF THE
- 820 (2016-373 Sept. 21, 28) Town of Conconully Call for Bids
- 820 (2016-376 Sept. 28, Oct. 5) NOTICE OF HEARING
- 820 (2016-381 Sept. 28) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2016-382 Sept. 28) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2016-386 Sept. 28, Oct. 5, 12) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON COUNTY OF CHELAN
- 800 (2016-377 Sept. 28) Notice of General Election Okanogan County, State of Washington
- 810 (2016-371 Sept. 28) STREET CLOSURE
- 810 (2016-378 Sept. 28) CITY OF OKANOGAN
Chronicle News Broadcast for Sept. 28, 2016
A Ferry County woman claims a wolf attacked her small dog, a motorhome catches fire on Highway 97, a ground breaking ceremony is planned for an Omak Stampede Museum, a look at your weekend weather, and weekly sports repor Enlarge