Originally published November 6, 2013 at 12:00a.m., updated November 13, 2013 at 12:00a.m.
(2013-584 Nov. 6 & 13)
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that a public hearing will be held in the hearing room of the Okanogan County Commissioners at 123 N. 5th Ave. Okanogan, Washington on November 19, 2013 at 2:30 P.M., in the matter of the application for a franchise, by Colville Confederated Tribes - Range to operate and maintain a cattleguard.
The cattleguard will consist of a 12’ x 8’, wide, H-20 loading heavy duty steel cattleguard with wings and a by-pass gate at milepost 0.370, on O.C.R.3050, Cassimer Bar Road in the NE1/4, SW1/4 in Section 16, Township 30N, Range 25 E.W.M.
All interested parties may be heard in this matter, Please send written comments to Shelley Tugaw, Engineering Technician, Okanogan County Department of Public Works, 1234A 2nd Ave. S., Okanogan WA 98840 or email to email@example.com.
Dated October 31, 2013, at Okanogan, Washington.
Larry Zimmerlund, P.E.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
- High winds to fan Ferry County firesIntense fire behavior is expected today throughout Ferry County as officials from the National Weather Service are predicting high winds ...
- North Star Fire continues burning northwardThe North Star Fire, burning mostly on the Colville Indian Reservation, has blackened 170,000 acres of forest, brush and grass.
- Leads sought on homemade bomb in Grant CountyA homemade explosive device found along a road Wednesday evening was neutralized by the Richland Police Bomb Squad and Grant ...
More like this story
- (2013-686 Dec. 25 & Jan. 1) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- (2013-595 Nov. 13) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- (2013-629 Nov. 24 & 27) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2015-020 Jan. 14, 21) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800- (2013-530 Oct. 16 & 23) NOTICE TO PUBLIC Okanogan County 2014 to 2019 Six Year Transportation Improvement Program
- High winds to fan Ferry County fires
- North Star Fire continues burning northward
- Leads sought on homemade bomb in Grant County
- Donation center open to all fire victims
- Red Flag Warning issued for winds, low humidity
- Fire relief center set up in downtown Okanogan
- North Star Fire continues, more evacuation notices issued
- Okanogan Complex now 17 percent contained
- Carpenter Road Fire grows 457 acres overnight
- Cascade Pass Trail closed due to fire
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge