Originally published November 6, 2013 at 12:00a.m., updated November 13, 2013 at 12:00a.m.
(2013-584 Nov. 6 & 13)
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that a public hearing will be held in the hearing room of the Okanogan County Commissioners at 123 N. 5th Ave. Okanogan, Washington on November 19, 2013 at 2:30 P.M., in the matter of the application for a franchise, by Colville Confederated Tribes - Range to operate and maintain a cattleguard.
The cattleguard will consist of a 12’ x 8’, wide, H-20 loading heavy duty steel cattleguard with wings and a by-pass gate at milepost 0.370, on O.C.R.3050, Cassimer Bar Road in the NE1/4, SW1/4 in Section 16, Township 30N, Range 25 E.W.M.
All interested parties may be heard in this matter, Please send written comments to Shelley Tugaw, Engineering Technician, Okanogan County Department of Public Works, 1234A 2nd Ave. S., Okanogan WA 98840 or email to email@example.com.
Dated October 31, 2013, at Okanogan, Washington.
Larry Zimmerlund, P.E.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- Okanogan names superintendent finalists
- Okanogan Farm Lights Festival set for Nov. 29
- Methow Conservancy plans annual party, film showing
- Science teacher wins conservation award
- Santa arrives in Conconully on Dec. 2
- Rosco bags big moose
- Cates, Jessee named MVPs in Caribou Trail League football
- Knights intercept Dawgs' stay in state playoffs
- Brewster soccer returns with third-place state 1B/2B trophy
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Willis twins shine in soccer