Friday, November 1, 2013
NESPELEM The body of a local woman was found shortly before 5 p.m. Thursday.
Colville Tribal Police identified the body as that of 29-year-old Maria Victoria Sanchez.
The location of Sanchez's body and the details surrounding who found it were not being released to the public.
"At this time the case is still under investigation and no other details are being released," Police Chief Cory Orr said in a written statement.
"The cause of death is unknown at this time and is pending the outcome of a medical examination scheduled for Sunday."
More like this story
- Weather brings school delays, closures
- McDonald's plans to introduce new ‘Big Mac' sizes
- Forever stamp prices increase Sunday
- More wet weather in the forecast
- Some after school activities, sports cancelled
- Storm prompts clinic cancelations
- Winter storm brings school delays, closures
- 810 (2017-009 Jan. 11, 18) REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ) AIRPORT MASTER PLAN
- 810 (2017-012 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing
- 810 (2017-016 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing Micro Processing/Manufacturing OKA RA 16-1
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge