Wednesday, May 29, 2013
RV park expansion begins in Brewster
BREWSTER – Work has begun on the city’s RV park expansion, located off South Seventh Street.
The project will add six full hook-up sites, sprucing up the former three overflow slots that only provided electricity, Public Works Director J.D. Smith said.
He estimated the project should be finished within two to three weeks. The Goehry Memorial Basketball Court on Cliff Avenue is making a comeback as well and should be finished in about the same time, Smith said.
City continues task force participation
OKANOGAN – The city will continue to be part of the North Central Washington Narcotics Task Force.
The City Council, during its May 21 meeting, agreed to pay $2,000 to continue as a member of the multi-jurisdictional drug-fighting agency. In other business, the council approved franchise and garbage pickup agreements with Upper Valley Disposal, Oroville. The company serves the Fowler Addition at the south end of town.
More like this story
- VIDEO: Okanogan County Commissioner Candidate Forum
- Grass fire caused by lawnmower hitting rock
- Colville tribal chairman, musician Jim Boyd dies
- Tonasket EMTs launch legal fund
- Three arrested on drug charges
- Rodeo gallops to Chesaw
- ‘Run for Money’ brings large turnout
- Chronicle wins seven awards in national contest
- 800 (2016-266 June 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20) SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON,
- 800 (2016-296 June 29, July 6) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge