Wednesday, May 29, 2013
RV park expansion begins in Brewster
BREWSTER – Work has begun on the city’s RV park expansion, located off South Seventh Street.
The project will add six full hook-up sites, sprucing up the former three overflow slots that only provided electricity, Public Works Director J.D. Smith said.
He estimated the project should be finished within two to three weeks. The Goehry Memorial Basketball Court on Cliff Avenue is making a comeback as well and should be finished in about the same time, Smith said.
City continues task force participation
OKANOGAN – The city will continue to be part of the North Central Washington Narcotics Task Force.
The City Council, during its May 21 meeting, agreed to pay $2,000 to continue as a member of the multi-jurisdictional drug-fighting agency. In other business, the council approved franchise and garbage pickup agreements with Upper Valley Disposal, Oroville. The company serves the Fowler Addition at the south end of town.
More like this story
- PUD hopefuls share their views at forum
- Thunderstorm rips through county
- Ready, set, Pokemon Go! Online game craze hits the Okanogan
- New curtains installed at PAC
- Officials issue hazardous weather outlook
- Former NVH employee ‘disappointed’ with district
- DNR to add fire base in Omak
- Lynx could be added to state endangered list
- Hit-and-run crash kills Brewster teacher
- Bar-S Foods Company recalls hot dogs, corn dogs
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge