Wednesday, May 29, 2013
RV park expansion begins in Brewster
BREWSTER – Work has begun on the city’s RV park expansion, located off South Seventh Street.
The project will add six full hook-up sites, sprucing up the former three overflow slots that only provided electricity, Public Works Director J.D. Smith said.
He estimated the project should be finished within two to three weeks. The Goehry Memorial Basketball Court on Cliff Avenue is making a comeback as well and should be finished in about the same time, Smith said.
City continues task force participation
OKANOGAN – The city will continue to be part of the North Central Washington Narcotics Task Force.
The City Council, during its May 21 meeting, agreed to pay $2,000 to continue as a member of the multi-jurisdictional drug-fighting agency. In other business, the council approved franchise and garbage pickup agreements with Upper Valley Disposal, Oroville. The company serves the Fowler Addition at the south end of town.
More like this story
- Court denies ATV case review
- Three Devils case heads to appeals court
- Holiday Twinkies recalled
- 810 (2017-009 Jan. 11, 18) REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ)
- 820 (2017-001 Jan. 4, 11)
- 820 (2017-006 Jan. 11) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2017-007 Jan. 11) SMALL WORKS APPLICATIONS
- 820 (2017-008 Jan. 11, 18) Okanogan County Dept. of Public Works NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- Burn ban issued for Okanogan, Stevens counties
- Pearl Jam donates $25,000 to Rail Trail
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge