Wednesday, May 29, 2013
OKANOGAN A 30-year-old Omak man has been charged in Okanogan County Superior Court in the death of another man in a vehicle crash.
Michael Martin Moore faces charges of vehicular homicide, hit-and-run fatality and making a false or misleading statement to a public servant after a vehicle crash in which Ryan L. Porter, 21, Omak, died early April 28.
Moore was arrested that evening at 718 Jackson St., Omak, and booked into the Colville Tribal Corrections Facility in Nespelem.
Moore was charged on May 17 in county court and transferred to the county jail May 22.
Bail was set at $75,000.
Porter died at the crash scene, 338 Rodeo Trail Road, Colville Tribal Police Chief Cory Orr said.
Police were called at 1:53 a.m.
The vehicle overturned and trapped Porter inside.
More like this story
- DNR issues statewide burn ban
- Gubernatorial candidate debate planned tomorrow
- Lightning sparks several small fires
- Results for the Tonasket Truck and Tractor Pull announced
- 820 (2016-322 July 20, 27) STATE OF WASHINGTON DEPARTMENT OF ECOLOGY
- 820 (2016-310 July 13, 20, 27) SUPERIOR COURT, STATE OF WASHINGTON, COUNTY OF SPOKANE
- 320 (2016-317 July 27, Aug. 3) OMAK SCHOOL DISTRICT SURPLUS SALE
- 820 (2016-320 July 27) LEGAL NOTICE
- 820 (2016-323 July 20, 27, Aug. 3) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-328 July 20, 27, Aug. 3) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge