Wednesday, May 29, 2013
OKANOGAN A 30-year-old Omak man has been charged in Okanogan County Superior Court in the death of another man in a vehicle crash.
Michael Martin Moore faces charges of vehicular homicide, hit-and-run fatality and making a false or misleading statement to a public servant after a vehicle crash in which Ryan L. Porter, 21, Omak, died early April 28.
Moore was arrested that evening at 718 Jackson St., Omak, and booked into the Colville Tribal Corrections Facility in Nespelem.
Moore was charged on May 17 in county court and transferred to the county jail May 22.
Bail was set at $75,000.
Porter died at the crash scene, 338 Rodeo Trail Road, Colville Tribal Police Chief Cory Orr said.
Police were called at 1:53 a.m.
The vehicle overturned and trapped Porter inside.
More like this story
- Court denies ATV case review
- Three Devils case heads to appeals court
- Holiday Twinkies recalled
- 810 (2017-009 Jan. 11, 18) REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ)
- 820 (2017-001 Jan. 4, 11)
- 820 (2017-006 Jan. 11) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2017-007 Jan. 11) SMALL WORKS APPLICATIONS
- 820 (2017-008 Jan. 11, 18) Okanogan County Dept. of Public Works NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- Burn ban issued for Okanogan, Stevens counties
- Pearl Jam donates $25,000 to Rail Trail
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge