Sunday, May 26, 2013
PATEROS Katarina Wilson of Pateros recently was voted the Most Valuable Player for softball teams in the northern division of the North Central Washington League.
Lee Pilkinton with Liberty Bell was named Coach of the Year.
Liberty Bell earned the Pitcher of the Year honors with Kelsey Baldwin and Catcher of the Year with Baylee Canedo.
Manson received the sportsmanship award.
First team: Korrie Perryman and Cierra Ebbert of Liberty Bell; Lorie LeDoux, Ivy Anderson and Chloe Gill of Pateros; Ally Paige of Manson; Marissa Garcia of Oroville; Alana Epperson of Lake Roosevelt; and Alex Martinez of Bridgeport.
Second team: Kuirstin Pilkinton and Lily Darwood of Liberty Bell; Erin Hook, Madison White and Laura Kesti of Pateros; Diocelina Torres, ShayLee Polvos and Courtney Austin of Bridgeport; Savannah Marin of Lake Roosevelt; and Laura Kesti of Pateros.
Honorable mention: Vanesa Figueroa of Pateros; Rachelle Nutt of Oroville; Anita Velázquez and Samantha Martinez of Bridgeport and Riley Epperson of Lake Roosevelt.
BREWSTER – Jessie Hammons of Brewster recently was named Player of the Year in Caribou Trail League softball this spring.
Jeff Barker of Chelan was named Coach of the Year.
Omak received the sportsmanship award.
First team: Markie Miller of Brewster; Taliyah Riddick-Waters, Sierra Guthrie, Marissa Thompson and Kaycee O’Brien of Cascade; Courtney Dietrich and Haily Habich of Chelan; and Makenzie Norwill and Brooklyn Bauer of Okanogan.
Second team: MacKenzie Harmier and Kendall Leaver of Brewster; Sydney Coffin, Laura Hester and Kendra Key of Cascade; Kandice Brunner of Cashmere; Amanda Stewart of Chelan; and Kelsey Chiles and Kolby Marchand of Okanogan.
Honorable mention: Janet Carrillo of Brewster; Michelle Pinckney and Kendra Salgado of Cashmere; Darlene Carrillo and Kailey Harris of Okanogan; Mariah Kruse of Omak; Selena Casino of Tonasket; and Cheyenne Hyer, Hannah Lindell and Aurorah Davis of Quincy.
More like this story
- 820 (2016-368 Sept. 14, 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12, 19) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
- 820 (2016-372 Sept. 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12) IN THE TRIBAL COURT OF THE CONFEDERATED TRIBES OF THE
- 820 (2016-373 Sept. 21, 28) Town of Conconully Call for Bids
- 820 (2016-376 Sept. 28, Oct. 5) NOTICE OF HEARING
- 820 (2016-381 Sept. 28) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2016-382 Sept. 28) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2016-386 Sept. 28, Oct. 5, 12) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON COUNTY OF CHELAN
- 800 (2016-377 Sept. 28) Notice of General Election Okanogan County, State of Washington
- 810 (2016-371 Sept. 28) STREET CLOSURE
- 810 (2016-378 Sept. 28) CITY OF OKANOGAN
Chronicle News Broadcast for Sept. 28, 2016
A Ferry County woman claims a wolf attacked her small dog, a motorhome catches fire on Highway 97, a ground breaking ceremony is planned for an Omak Stampede Museum, a look at your weekend weather, and weekly sports repor Enlarge