Sunday, May 26, 2013
PATEROS Katarina Wilson of Pateros recently was voted the Most Valuable Player for softball teams in the northern division of the North Central Washington League.
Lee Pilkinton with Liberty Bell was named Coach of the Year.
Liberty Bell earned the Pitcher of the Year honors with Kelsey Baldwin and Catcher of the Year with Baylee Canedo.
Manson received the sportsmanship award.
First team: Korrie Perryman and Cierra Ebbert of Liberty Bell; Lorie LeDoux, Ivy Anderson and Chloe Gill of Pateros; Ally Paige of Manson; Marissa Garcia of Oroville; Alana Epperson of Lake Roosevelt; and Alex Martinez of Bridgeport.
Second team: Kuirstin Pilkinton and Lily Darwood of Liberty Bell; Erin Hook, Madison White and Laura Kesti of Pateros; Diocelina Torres, ShayLee Polvos and Courtney Austin of Bridgeport; Savannah Marin of Lake Roosevelt; and Laura Kesti of Pateros.
Honorable mention: Vanesa Figueroa of Pateros; Rachelle Nutt of Oroville; Anita Velázquez and Samantha Martinez of Bridgeport and Riley Epperson of Lake Roosevelt.
BREWSTER – Jessie Hammons of Brewster recently was named Player of the Year in Caribou Trail League softball this spring.
Jeff Barker of Chelan was named Coach of the Year.
Omak received the sportsmanship award.
First team: Markie Miller of Brewster; Taliyah Riddick-Waters, Sierra Guthrie, Marissa Thompson and Kaycee O’Brien of Cascade; Courtney Dietrich and Haily Habich of Chelan; and Makenzie Norwill and Brooklyn Bauer of Okanogan.
Second team: MacKenzie Harmier and Kendall Leaver of Brewster; Sydney Coffin, Laura Hester and Kendra Key of Cascade; Kandice Brunner of Cashmere; Amanda Stewart of Chelan; and Kelsey Chiles and Kolby Marchand of Okanogan.
Honorable mention: Janet Carrillo of Brewster; Michelle Pinckney and Kendra Salgado of Cashmere; Darlene Carrillo and Kailey Harris of Okanogan; Mariah Kruse of Omak; Selena Casino of Tonasket; and Cheyenne Hyer, Hannah Lindell and Aurorah Davis of Quincy.
More like this story
- PUD to decide yay or nay on Enloe
- County has cash flow problem
- Tonasket wants to annex land south of town
- Drug bust lands eight people in jail
- Okanogan school levy falling short of 60 percent
- 800 (2016-173 April 27, May 4) Notice of Public Hearing
- 800 (2016-175 April 27) Mooney SP 2016-2 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-176 April 27) Jackass SP 2016-1 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-177 April 27) Yakama Nation Twisp Ponds Project, SEPA 2016-1 Final SEPA Determination
- 800 (2016-178 April 27) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge