Sunday, May 26, 2013
BREWSTER Ernesto “Ernie” Santos of Brewster recently was named Coach of the Year for soccer in the Caribou Trail League.
Eduardo Perez of Quincy was named Player of the Year.
Omak received the team sportsmanship award.
First team: Arturo Ramos, Fabian Rodriguez, Jason Perez and Justin Rivas of Okanogan; Edwin Tinoco of Brewster; Omar Sanchez of Cascade; Jesus Chavarin, Eduardo Perez and Francisco Alejandrez of Quincy; and Julio Vera, Juan Garcia and Eleazar Galvan of Chelan.
Second team: Enrique Vargas of Okanogan; Orlando Romero, Andy Vargas, Enrique Rivera and Danny Contreras of Quincy; Guillermo Sanchez, Fabian Alvarez and Omar Solis of Cascade; Jonathan Sanchez, Mario Pamatz and Christian Talavera of Brewster; Erik Garcia and Ivan Magdelano of Chelan.
Honorable mention: Mario Hernandez and Lauro Rodriguez of Omak; Juan Galvez, Alejandro Angulo and Diego Avina of Chelan; Joel Cosino, Chewy Alvarez and Brayson Hires of Tonasket; and Cesar Rendon of Brewster.
More like this story
- School officials get earful
- School bond issues going down in defeat
- Ice storm brings closures, hazardous travel
- School delays, closures planned
- 810 (2017-036 Feb. 15) CITY OF OKANOGAN, WASHINGTON ORDINANCE NO. 1173
- 810 (2017-037 Feb. 15) CITY OF OKANOGAN, WASHINGTON ORDINANCE NO. 1172
- 820 (2017-011 Jan. 18, 25, Feb. 1, 8, 15, 22) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF
- 820 (2017-013 Jan. 18, 25, Feb. 01, 8, 15, 22) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF
- 820 (2017-021 Jan. 25, Feb. 01, 08, 15, 22, March 01) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR
- 820 (2017-023 Feb. 1, 08, 15) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY