Sunday, May 26, 2013
BREWSTER Ernesto “Ernie” Santos of Brewster recently was named Coach of the Year for soccer in the Caribou Trail League.
Eduardo Perez of Quincy was named Player of the Year.
Omak received the team sportsmanship award.
First team: Arturo Ramos, Fabian Rodriguez, Jason Perez and Justin Rivas of Okanogan; Edwin Tinoco of Brewster; Omar Sanchez of Cascade; Jesus Chavarin, Eduardo Perez and Francisco Alejandrez of Quincy; and Julio Vera, Juan Garcia and Eleazar Galvan of Chelan.
Second team: Enrique Vargas of Okanogan; Orlando Romero, Andy Vargas, Enrique Rivera and Danny Contreras of Quincy; Guillermo Sanchez, Fabian Alvarez and Omar Solis of Cascade; Jonathan Sanchez, Mario Pamatz and Christian Talavera of Brewster; Erik Garcia and Ivan Magdelano of Chelan.
Honorable mention: Mario Hernandez and Lauro Rodriguez of Omak; Juan Galvez, Alejandro Angulo and Diego Avina of Chelan; Joel Cosino, Chewy Alvarez and Brayson Hires of Tonasket; and Cesar Rendon of Brewster.
More like this story
- 820 (2015-518, Oct. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2015-513 Oct. 7) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2015-512 Oct. 7, 14) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2015-507 Sept. 30, Oct. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2015-503 Sept. 30, Oct. 7) NOTICE OF HEARING PUBLIC UTILITY DISTRICT NO. 1 OF OKANOGAN COUNTY 2016 PROPOSED BUDGET
- 820 (2015-490 Sept. 23, 30, Oct. 7) In The Superior Court Of The State Of Washington County of Chelan.
- 820 (2015-456 Sept. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, Oct. 7) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2015-455 Sept. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, Oct. 7) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2015 - 524, Oct. 7) Public Notice
- 820 (2015 - 524, Oct. 7) Town of Twisp Request for Statement of Qualifications
State Department of Fish and Wildlife Sgt. Dan Christensen recorded this video of the release of a mama bear and her three cubs Friday, Sept. 11, 2015. The bears were captured in a tree at Esther Bricques Winery near Ellisforde. The original video was much longer. We've edited out several minutes of footage between the cubs leaving the first trap and the mama and cub leaving the second trap. Enlarge