Wednesday, May 22, 2013
TONASKET A free summer concert series opens June 21 with Chanon and No More Tears band and the Ian McFarren Duo.
Concerts will be in History Park, 6 Locust Ave.
July 12 brings Ruby Rust, made up of Denny Richardson and Mike Bowling, with Steve Bell and Steve Pollard.
Mariliz Romano and Friends will perform July 26.
They are from 6-9 p.m.
The Randy Battle Bluz Band and Friends will perform from 5-8 p.m. Aug. 9.
La Ultima Mexican Deli will offer food for sale at all concerts, and refreshments will be available from the Community Cultural Center tables in the park.
Those attending are asked to bring lawn chairs, blankets, umbrellas, sun screen and mosquito repellent.
All musicians are donating their time, so tip jars will be passed at each event.
More like this story
- 800 (2017-265 Nov. 22, 29) City of Omak Notice of Final 2018 Budget Public Hearing Omak City Council
- 800 (2017-325 Nov. 22) CITY OF OKANOGAN STREET CLOSURE
- (2017-323 Nov. 22, 29 Dec. 6) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2017-324 Nov. 22, 29 Dec. 6) OKANGAN IRRIGATION DISTRICT NOTICE OF EQUALIZATION
- 820 (2017-326 Nov. 22) LEGAL NOTICE NEGOTIATION OF STATE LEASES WITH EXISTING LESSEES BETWEEN JANUARY AND MARCH 2018 EXPIRES: MAY 2018
- Garcia named CWL’s Player of the Year
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Love connecting math with sports
- Former hospital CEO sues for records
- Christmas at the End of the Road runs Nov. 24-25
- Winthrop council reviews draft 2018 budget