Wednesday, May 22, 2013
TONASKET A free summer concert series opens June 21 with Chanon and No More Tears band and the Ian McFarren Duo.
Concerts will be in History Park, 6 Locust Ave.
July 12 brings Ruby Rust, made up of Denny Richardson and Mike Bowling, with Steve Bell and Steve Pollard.
Mariliz Romano and Friends will perform July 26.
They are from 6-9 p.m.
The Randy Battle Bluz Band and Friends will perform from 5-8 p.m. Aug. 9.
La Ultima Mexican Deli will offer food for sale at all concerts, and refreshments will be available from the Community Cultural Center tables in the park.
Those attending are asked to bring lawn chairs, blankets, umbrellas, sun screen and mosquito repellent.
All musicians are donating their time, so tip jars will be passed at each event.
More like this story
- DNR issues statewide burn ban
- Gubernatorial candidate debate planned tomorrow
- Lightning sparks several small fires
- Results for the Tonasket Truck and Tractor Pull announced
- 820 (2016-322 July 20, 27) STATE OF WASHINGTON DEPARTMENT OF ECOLOGY
- 820 (2016-310 July 13, 20, 27) SUPERIOR COURT, STATE OF WASHINGTON, COUNTY OF SPOKANE
- 320 (2016-317 July 27, Aug. 3) OMAK SCHOOL DISTRICT SURPLUS SALE
- 820 (2016-320 July 27) LEGAL NOTICE
- 820 (2016-323 July 20, 27, Aug. 3) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-328 July 20, 27, Aug. 3) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge