Wednesday, May 22, 2013
TONASKET A free summer concert series opens June 21 with Chanon and No More Tears band and the Ian McFarren Duo.
Concerts will be in History Park, 6 Locust Ave.
July 12 brings Ruby Rust, made up of Denny Richardson and Mike Bowling, with Steve Bell and Steve Pollard.
Mariliz Romano and Friends will perform July 26.
They are from 6-9 p.m.
The Randy Battle Bluz Band and Friends will perform from 5-8 p.m. Aug. 9.
La Ultima Mexican Deli will offer food for sale at all concerts, and refreshments will be available from the Community Cultural Center tables in the park.
Those attending are asked to bring lawn chairs, blankets, umbrellas, sun screen and mosquito repellent.
All musicians are donating their time, so tip jars will be passed at each event.
More like this story
- Burn ban extended for parts of Okanogan County
- 820 2016-011 Jan. 20, Feb. 10)
- 800 (2016-012 Jan. 13, 20, 27) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN - JUVENILE
- 800 (2016-024 Jan. 20) Notice of Appeal Hearing SEPA Appeal of DNS for CUP 2015-8 Morgan Septic Lagoon
- 800 (2016-025 Jan. 20) Notice Seeking Comments regarding Juvenile Detention Options
- 810 (2016-019 Jan. 20) Notice of Initiation of Plan Update, Adoption for Implementation and Issuance of a DNS under SEPA
- 820 (2016-021 Jan. 20, 27, Feb. 03, 10) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-018 Jan. 20, 27, Feb. 3) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2016-013 Jan. 13, 20, 27) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER FOR SALE
- 820 (2016-014 Jan. 13, 20, 27) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE