Wednesday, May 22, 2013
TONASKET A free summer concert series opens June 21 with Chanon and No More Tears band and the Ian McFarren Duo.
Concerts will be in History Park, 6 Locust Ave.
July 12 brings Ruby Rust, made up of Denny Richardson and Mike Bowling, with Steve Bell and Steve Pollard.
Mariliz Romano and Friends will perform July 26.
They are from 6-9 p.m.
The Randy Battle Bluz Band and Friends will perform from 5-8 p.m. Aug. 9.
La Ultima Mexican Deli will offer food for sale at all concerts, and refreshments will be available from the Community Cultural Center tables in the park.
Those attending are asked to bring lawn chairs, blankets, umbrellas, sun screen and mosquito repellent.
All musicians are donating their time, so tip jars will be passed at each event.
More like this story
- Proposal would change name of Squaw Creek
- Russian hackers tried to get into state election system -- and failed
- Extension hosts Women in Agriculture conference
- Woodcutting restrictions reduced in forest
- 'Healing the Columbia' features tribal members
- State delays fisher reintroduction in North Cascades
- Diamond Creek Fire 70 percent contained
- AAA: Truck safety technology can prevent crashes
- Methow school board meetings changed
- Concert features Turkish music duo