Wednesday, May 22, 2013
TONASKET A free summer concert series opens June 21 with Chanon and No More Tears band and the Ian McFarren Duo.
Concerts will be in History Park, 6 Locust Ave.
July 12 brings Ruby Rust, made up of Denny Richardson and Mike Bowling, with Steve Bell and Steve Pollard.
Mariliz Romano and Friends will perform July 26.
They are from 6-9 p.m.
The Randy Battle Bluz Band and Friends will perform from 5-8 p.m. Aug. 9.
La Ultima Mexican Deli will offer food for sale at all concerts, and refreshments will be available from the Community Cultural Center tables in the park.
Those attending are asked to bring lawn chairs, blankets, umbrellas, sun screen and mosquito repellent.
All musicians are donating their time, so tip jars will be passed at each event.
More like this story
- 820 (2015-518, Oct. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2015-513 Oct. 7) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2015-512 Oct. 7, 14) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2015-507 Sept. 30, Oct. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2015-503 Sept. 30, Oct. 7) NOTICE OF HEARING PUBLIC UTILITY DISTRICT NO. 1 OF OKANOGAN COUNTY 2016 PROPOSED BUDGET
- 820 (2015-490 Sept. 23, 30, Oct. 7) In The Superior Court Of The State Of Washington County of Chelan.
- 820 (2015-456 Sept. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, Oct. 7) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2015-455 Sept. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, Oct. 7) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2015 - 524, Oct. 7) Public Notice
- 820 (2015 - 524, Oct. 7) Town of Twisp Request for Statement of Qualifications
State Department of Fish and Wildlife Sgt. Dan Christensen recorded this video of the release of a mama bear and her three cubs Friday, Sept. 11, 2015. The bears were captured in a tree at Esther Bricques Winery near Ellisforde. The original video was much longer. We've edited out several minutes of footage between the cubs leaving the first trap and the mama and cub leaving the second trap. Enlarge