Wednesday, May 22, 2013
OMAK The Omak School Board unanimously approved a three-year contract for Erik Swanson to become the district’s next superintendent on Wednesday, May 15.
Swanson’s contract includes an annual salary of $135,000 and includes 30 days of paid vacation per year.
On June 1, he will officially assume the duties of superintendent.
Swanson’s salary will be the same as Art Himmler’s salary when he joined the district as superintendent in 2009.
Swanson was selected out of a pool of 21 applicants.
More like this story
- Business Council Chairman Boyd has died
- Do-it-yourself fireworks show in limbo
- Small fires, smoke checks reported
- Colville Tribal election returns too close to call
- Okanogan County ATV ordinance ruled invalid
- New wolf pack confirmed in Ferry County
- Safe 'n' Sane fireworks allowed in part of Omak
- 800 (2016-259 June 15, 22) Superior Court Clerk is requesting proposals
- 800 (2016-262 June 22) Notice of Primary Election
- 800 (2016-266 June 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20) SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON,
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge