Wednesday, May 22, 2013
OMAK The Omak School Board unanimously approved a three-year contract for Erik Swanson to become the district’s next superintendent on Wednesday, May 15.
Swanson’s contract includes an annual salary of $135,000 and includes 30 days of paid vacation per year.
On June 1, he will officially assume the duties of superintendent.
Swanson’s salary will be the same as Art Himmler’s salary when he joined the district as superintendent in 2009.
Swanson was selected out of a pool of 21 applicants.
More like this story
- Level 3 sex offender moves to Riverside
- Crews respond to wildfire near Loomis
- Artists meet July 3 in Okanogan
- 11 health insurers file for 2018 individual market
- Inslee calls third special session
- AAA: 44.2 million people expected to travel Independence Day weekend
- Hospital foundation nears completion on set of projects
- Snohomish motorcyclists injured in wreck near Winthrop
- Gas prices fall 3.9 cents in past week
- Democrats plan Sunday meeting