Wednesday, May 22, 2013
OMAK The Omak School Board unanimously approved a three-year contract for Erik Swanson to become the district’s next superintendent on Wednesday, May 15.
Swanson’s contract includes an annual salary of $135,000 and includes 30 days of paid vacation per year.
On June 1, he will officially assume the duties of superintendent.
Swanson’s salary will be the same as Art Himmler’s salary when he joined the district as superintendent in 2009.
Swanson was selected out of a pool of 21 applicants.
- 4.3 magnitude earthquake hits Coulee DamResidents throughout Okanogan and surrounding counties may felt the rattle of a 4.3 magnitude earthquake this morning.
- Mother, two children hospitalized following minor crashJessica A. Saffel, 27, Cergio Britt, 8, and Alyssa Britt, 5, all of Yakima, were transported to the Wenatchee hospital ...
More like this story
- 4.3 magnitude earthquake hits Coulee Dam
- Sturgeon fishing returns on Columbia
- Mother, two children hospitalized following minor crash
- Tucannon Fire reaches 2,700 acres
- Carpenter Road fire still growing
- Rain helps crews battle Ferry County fires
- Trudi Inslee visits fire areas today
- Public meeting about fires is today in Nespelem
- Crews gaining ground on Colville Complex
- Goodell Fire burning along highway
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge