Wednesday, May 22, 2013
OMAK The Omak School Board unanimously approved a three-year contract for Erik Swanson to become the district’s next superintendent on Wednesday, May 15.
Swanson’s contract includes an annual salary of $135,000 and includes 30 days of paid vacation per year.
On June 1, he will officially assume the duties of superintendent.
Swanson’s salary will be the same as Art Himmler’s salary when he joined the district as superintendent in 2009.
Swanson was selected out of a pool of 21 applicants.
More like this story
- Weather brings school delays, closures
- McDonald's plans to introduce new ‘Big Mac' sizes
- Forever stamp prices increase Sunday
- More wet weather in the forecast
- Some after school activities, sports cancelled
- Storm prompts clinic cancelations
- Winter storm brings school delays, closures
- 810 (2017-009 Jan. 11, 18) REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ) AIRPORT MASTER PLAN
- 810 (2017-012 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing
- 810 (2017-016 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing Micro Processing/Manufacturing OKA RA 16-1
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge