Wednesday, May 22, 2013
OMAK The Omak School Board unanimously approved a three-year contract for Erik Swanson to become the district’s next superintendent on Wednesday, May 15.
Swanson’s contract includes an annual salary of $135,000 and includes 30 days of paid vacation per year.
On June 1, he will officially assume the duties of superintendent.
Swanson’s salary will be the same as Art Himmler’s salary when he joined the district as superintendent in 2009.
Swanson was selected out of a pool of 21 applicants.
More like this story
- Football scores: Three teams stay undefeated
- DNR dropping fire danger rating in Ferry County
- Three of five bears in tree relocated
- PUD sued over new power line
- Suspect charged in Knowlton’s death
- ‘Flash Float’ raises river access awareness
- Bail remains at $750,000 for shooting suspect
- 810 (2016-374 Sept. 21) CITY OF OMAK REQUEST FOR 2017 HOTEL/MOTEL TAX FUNDS
- 820 (2016-368 Sept. 14, 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12, 19) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
- 820 (2016-372 Sept. 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12) IN THE TRIBAL COURT OF THE CONFEDERATED TRIBES OF THE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Sept. 21, 2016
Five bears reported in Omak tree, flash mob takes to the Okanogan River, suspect charged with vehicular homicide, and weekly football scores. Enlarge