Wednesday, May 22, 2013
From Okanogan County
Sheriff’s Office complaints
Assault on Appleway, Okanogan.
Vehicle crash on Tunk Creek Road, Riverside.
Harassment on South Second Avenue, Okanogan.
Trespassing on Engh Road, Omak.
Two thefts on Monroe Street, Okanogan.
Burglary behind Brewster Elementary School.
Malicious mischief on Aspen Way, Tonasket.
Vehicle crash on Loomis-Oroville Road, Tonasket.
Malicious mischief on state Highway 153, Pateros.
Fraud on Mock Road, Okanogan.
Vehicle crash on Main Street, Omak.
Attempted suicide on North Country Vue Road, Omak.
Illegal burning on North Second Avenue, Okanogan.
Burglary on Westlake Road, Oroville. TV, DVD player and other items taken.
Malicious mischief on Clark Road, Oroville.
Trespassing on Robinson Canyon Road, Omak.
Harassment on Starr Road, Pateros.
Attempted suicide on Copple Road, Omak.
Unattended death on county Highway 7, Oroville.
Fraud on Loomis-Oroville Road, Loomis.
Malicious mischief on Burton Avenue, Okanogan. Fence cut.
Vehicle crash on Conconully Road. Vehicle over an embankment.
Burglary on Riverview Drive, Coulee Dam. Power tools taken.
Malicious mischief on Riverside Drive, Pateros. Picnic table destroyed.
Fraud on South Fifth Avenue, Okanogan.
Burglary on Deep Bay Road, Oroville.
Items broken on a porch on state Highway 153, Pateros.
Theft on Lakeview Drive, Tonasket. Jewelry taken.
Harassment on state Highway 153, Pateros.
Burglary on Elmway, Okanogan. TV taken.
Assault on South Seventh Avenue, Okanogan.
Malicious mischief on Riverside Drive, Omak.
Harassment on Ellisforde Bridge Road, Ellisorde.
Harassment on Poorman Creek Road.
Attempted suicide on state Highway 20, Twisp.
Fraud on South Second Avenue, Okanogan.
Found property on Loomis-Oroville Road, Oroville.
Malicious mischief on Lakeview Lane, Oroville.
Harassment on Quaking Aspen Road, Winthrop.
Malicious mischief on Cemetery Road, Okanogan.
Fraud on Pleasant Valley West Road, Okanogan.
Theft on Conconully Street, Okanogan. Decorative concrete blocks taken from a yard.
Vehicle crash on Swanson Mill Road, Oroville.
More like this story
- Guthrie music remembered Saturday
- Youth soccer tourney results announced
- Oxygen airs show about Tonasket murder
- 800 (2016-202 May 18, 25, June 1)
- 800 (2016-213 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-214 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-233 May 25) TONASKET EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES DISTRICT NOTICE
- 800 (2016-235 May 25, June 1) NOTICE OF CALL FOR BIDS
- 800 (2016-237 May 25, June 1) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING (Supplemental Appropriation)
- 800 (2016-238 May 25) Notice of Final SEPA Determination and Hearing Date CUP 2016-2 “N.O. Paws
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge