Wednesday, May 22, 2013
From Okanogan County
Sheriff’s Office complaints
Assault on Appleway, Okanogan.
Vehicle crash on Tunk Creek Road, Riverside.
Harassment on South Second Avenue, Okanogan.
Trespassing on Engh Road, Omak.
Two thefts on Monroe Street, Okanogan.
Burglary behind Brewster Elementary School.
Malicious mischief on Aspen Way, Tonasket.
Vehicle crash on Loomis-Oroville Road, Tonasket.
Malicious mischief on state Highway 153, Pateros.
Fraud on Mock Road, Okanogan.
Vehicle crash on Main Street, Omak.
Attempted suicide on North Country Vue Road, Omak.
Illegal burning on North Second Avenue, Okanogan.
Burglary on Westlake Road, Oroville. TV, DVD player and other items taken.
Malicious mischief on Clark Road, Oroville.
Trespassing on Robinson Canyon Road, Omak.
Harassment on Starr Road, Pateros.
Attempted suicide on Copple Road, Omak.
Unattended death on county Highway 7, Oroville.
Fraud on Loomis-Oroville Road, Loomis.
Malicious mischief on Burton Avenue, Okanogan. Fence cut.
Vehicle crash on Conconully Road. Vehicle over an embankment.
Burglary on Riverview Drive, Coulee Dam. Power tools taken.
Malicious mischief on Riverside Drive, Pateros. Picnic table destroyed.
Fraud on South Fifth Avenue, Okanogan.
Burglary on Deep Bay Road, Oroville.
Items broken on a porch on state Highway 153, Pateros.
Theft on Lakeview Drive, Tonasket. Jewelry taken.
Harassment on state Highway 153, Pateros.
Burglary on Elmway, Okanogan. TV taken.
Assault on South Seventh Avenue, Okanogan.
Malicious mischief on Riverside Drive, Omak.
Harassment on Ellisforde Bridge Road, Ellisorde.
Harassment on Poorman Creek Road.
Attempted suicide on state Highway 20, Twisp.
Fraud on South Second Avenue, Okanogan.
Found property on Loomis-Oroville Road, Oroville.
Malicious mischief on Lakeview Lane, Oroville.
Harassment on Quaking Aspen Road, Winthrop.
Malicious mischief on Cemetery Road, Okanogan.
Fraud on Pleasant Valley West Road, Okanogan.
Theft on Conconully Street, Okanogan. Decorative concrete blocks taken from a yard.
Vehicle crash on Swanson Mill Road, Oroville.
More like this story
- 800 (2016-173 April 27, May 4) Notice of Public Hearing
- 800 (2016-185 May 4) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 800 (2016-186 May 4) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 800 (2016-187 May 4) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 800 (2016-188 May 4) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 810 (2016-182 May 4) At the regular council meeting
- 810 (2016-184 May 4) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 820 (2016-181 May 4, 11, 18) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2016-156 May 4, 11) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2016-183 May 4, 11, 18, 25, June 1, 8) Superior Court of Washington
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge