Wednesday, May 22, 2013
From Okanogan County Superior Court records
Prowling, mischief admitted
Devin Martinez, 18, Tonasket, pleaded guilty May 8 to second-degree vehicle prowl and third-degree malicious mischief.
Martinez, who committed the crime March 31, 2012, was sentenced to five days in detention.
In a second charging, Martinez pleaded guilty to residential burglary, third-degree malicious mischief and third-degree theft.
Martinez, who committed the crimes April 1, 2012, was sentenced to 20 days in detention.
In a third charging, Martinez pleaded guilty to second-degree vehicle prowling and third-degree malicious mischief.
Martinez, who committed the crimes March 23, 2012, was sentenced to five days in detention.
Tyler James Mieirs, 16, Riverside, pleaded guilty May 15 to possession of a stolen motor vehicle, third-degree malicious mischief, making or possession motor vehicle theft tools and hit-and-run unattended vehicle.
Two other charges were dismissed.
Mieirs, who committed the crimes April 15, was sentenced to 90 hours of community supervision and 15-36 weeks in a state instution, with credit for nine days served.
Hannah Jo Colley, 15, Tonasket, pleaded guilty May 15 to possessing 40 grams or less of marijuana and use of drug paraphernalia.
Colley, who committed the crimes Oct. 23, 2012, was sentenced to five days in detention.
In a second charging, Colley pleaded guilty to second-degree attempted assault-domestic violence.
Colley, who committed the crime March 16, was sentenced to 12 months of community supervision and 30 days in detention.
Alejandro Francisco Garcia, 14, Omak, pleaded guilty May 15 to first-degree criminal trespass.
Garcia, who committed the crime March 26, was sentenced to six months of community supervision and seven days in detention.
In a second charging, Garcia pleaded guilty to being a minor possessing or consuming alcohol.
Garcia was, who committed the crime May 7, was sentenced to eight days in detention.
Weapon possession admitted
Jacob Jonathan Fleming, 16, Oroville, pleaded guilty March 15 to possession of a firearm or dangerous weapon on school facilities.
Another charge was dismissed.
Fleming, who committed the crime May 8 was sentenced to three days in detention.
- 4.3 magnitude earthquake hits Coulee DamResidents throughout Okanogan and surrounding counties may felt the rattle of a 4.3 magnitude earthquake this morning.
- Mother, two children hospitalized following minor crashJessica A. Saffel, 27, Cergio Britt, 8, and Alyssa Britt, 5, all of Yakima, were transported to the Wenatchee hospital ...
More like this story
- 4.3 magnitude earthquake hits Coulee Dam
- Sturgeon fishing returns on Columbia
- Mother, two children hospitalized following minor crash
- Tucannon Fire reaches 2,700 acres
- Carpenter Road fire still growing
- Rain helps crews battle Ferry County fires
- Trudi Inslee visits fire areas today
- Public meeting about fires is today in Nespelem
- Crews gaining ground on Colville Complex
- Goodell Fire burning along highway
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge