Sunday, May 19, 2013
Pateros seeks to fill council vacancy
PATEROS – No one has stepped forward yet to apply for the vacant City Council position left last month by John LaBree, an issue Mayor Gail Howe said she plans to address at Monday night’s meeting.
The meeting will be at 6 p.m. at City Hall, 113 Lakeshore Drive.
The meeting will also include a public hearing to allow a beer garden in Memorial Park for a motorcycle event at the end of June. The council will consider whether to change the ordinance to allow alcohol in the park for special events, Howe said.
The council will vote on renewing contracts with the North-Central Washington Narcotics Task Force and Okanogan County 911 dispatch services, discuss purchasing a new truck for the public works department and decide on a resident income survey to be done in partnership with Three Rivers Hospital, Okanogan-Douglas County Fire District No. 15 and the city of Brewster.
Commissioners meet with foresters
OKANOGAN – Okanogan County commissioners will meet with U.S. Forest Service at 11 a.m. Monday for a discussion about spring prescribed burning.
The meeting will be at 123 N. Fifth Ave.
On Tuesday, they will meet meet with county Auditor Laurie Thomas and Treasurer Leah McCormack at 10 a.m. County Prosecuting Attorney Karl Sloan will provide an update from his office at 10:30 a.m., followed by updates from the public works and central services departments.
Commissioners will vote to approve the weekly consent agenda at 1:30 p.m., which includes a cattle guard franchise renewal, an agreement for open space taxation and a bid award for liquid asphalt.
More like this story
- 820 (2016-438 Nov. 23, Dec. 7) NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE PURSUANT TO THE REVISED CODE
- 820 (2016-439 Nov. 23, Dec. 7) NOTICE OF TRUSTEE’S SALE PURSUANT TO THE REVISED CODE OF
- 820 (2016-444 Nov. 9, 16, 23, 30, Dec. 7, 14) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2016-446 Nov. 16, 23, 30, Dec. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR
- 820 (2016-456 Nov. 23, 30, Dec. 7, 14) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2016-466 Nov. 23, 30, Dec. 7, 14) PUBLIC NOTICE
- 820 (2016-472 Nov. 30, Dec. 7) NORTH CENTRAL REGIONAL LIBRARY NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 820 (2016-473 Dec. 7, 14) Notice of Impact Aid Public Hearing
- 820 (2016-474 Dec. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-475 Dec. 7) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge