Wednesday, May 15, 2013
TONASKET A Variety Recital by students of Okanogan County Music Teachers Association members will be at 3 p.m. Sunday, May 19, in the Tonasket High School commons, 35 state Highway 20.
Performances will include solos, duets and the Second Strings ensemble.
Admission is by donation.
Participating students, listed by teacher, are:
Sandy Sheets, Omak — Eli Holz, Adam Hendrick, Hannah and Emily Schneider, Sarah Dixon, Madison Gariano, Mandy Garr, Ashley and Emily Blakemore, Mary and Catie MacDonald, Matthias Robanske, and Joshua and Stephanie Maeda.
Lois Rhoads, Tonasket — Julie Bello, Claire Thornton, and Benny and Emily Williams.
Roz Nau, Tonasket — Max and Sami Turner.
Second Strings members — Patti Baumgardner, Jackie Chambers, Mya and Malachi Delano, Jen Weddle, Bethany, Sarah and Teresa Fast.
The group is conducted by Roz Nau.
- Electricity may be restored tomorrow to Omak flatsElectricity should be restored by late Friday to areas of the Omak flats and Riverside Cutoff, Greenacres and Johnson Creek ...
- High winds to fan Ferry County firesIntense fire behavior is expected today throughout Ferry County as officials from the National Weather Service are predicting high winds ...
- North Star Fire continues burning northwardThe North Star Fire, burning mostly on the Colville Indian Reservation, has blackened 170,000 acres of forest, brush and grass.
- Leads sought on homemade bomb in Grant CountyA homemade explosive device found along a road Wednesday evening was neutralized by the Richland Police Bomb Squad and Grant ...
More like this story
- Electricity may be restored tomorrow to Omak flats
- High winds to fan Ferry County fires
- North Star Fire continues burning northward
- Leads sought on homemade bomb in Grant County
- Donation center open to all fire victims
- Red Flag Warning issued for winds, low humidity
- Fire relief center set up in downtown Okanogan
- North Star Fire continues, more evacuation notices issued
- Okanogan Complex now 17 percent contained
- Carpenter Road Fire grows 457 acres overnight
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge