Wednesday, May 15, 2013
TONASKET A Variety Recital by students of Okanogan County Music Teachers Association members will be at 3 p.m. Sunday, May 19, in the Tonasket High School commons, 35 state Highway 20.
Performances will include solos, duets and the Second Strings ensemble.
Admission is by donation.
Participating students, listed by teacher, are:
Sandy Sheets, Omak — Eli Holz, Adam Hendrick, Hannah and Emily Schneider, Sarah Dixon, Madison Gariano, Mandy Garr, Ashley and Emily Blakemore, Mary and Catie MacDonald, Matthias Robanske, and Joshua and Stephanie Maeda.
Lois Rhoads, Tonasket — Julie Bello, Claire Thornton, and Benny and Emily Williams.
Roz Nau, Tonasket — Max and Sami Turner.
Second Strings members — Patti Baumgardner, Jackie Chambers, Mya and Malachi Delano, Jen Weddle, Bethany, Sarah and Teresa Fast.
The group is conducted by Roz Nau.
More like this story
- School officials get earful
- School bond issues going down in defeat
- Ice storm brings closures, hazardous travel
- School delays, closures planned
- 810 (2017-036 Feb. 15) CITY OF OKANOGAN, WASHINGTON ORDINANCE NO. 1173
- 810 (2017-037 Feb. 15) CITY OF OKANOGAN, WASHINGTON ORDINANCE NO. 1172
- 820 (2017-011 Jan. 18, 25, Feb. 1, 8, 15, 22) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF
- 820 (2017-013 Jan. 18, 25, Feb. 01, 8, 15, 22) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF
- 820 (2017-021 Jan. 25, Feb. 01, 08, 15, 22, March 01) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR
- 820 (2017-023 Feb. 1, 08, 15) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY