Wednesday, May 15, 2013
TONASKET A Variety Recital by students of Okanogan County Music Teachers Association members will be at 3 p.m. Sunday, May 19, in the Tonasket High School commons, 35 state Highway 20.
Performances will include solos, duets and the Second Strings ensemble.
Admission is by donation.
Participating students, listed by teacher, are:
Sandy Sheets, Omak — Eli Holz, Adam Hendrick, Hannah and Emily Schneider, Sarah Dixon, Madison Gariano, Mandy Garr, Ashley and Emily Blakemore, Mary and Catie MacDonald, Matthias Robanske, and Joshua and Stephanie Maeda.
Lois Rhoads, Tonasket — Julie Bello, Claire Thornton, and Benny and Emily Williams.
Roz Nau, Tonasket — Max and Sami Turner.
Second Strings members — Patti Baumgardner, Jackie Chambers, Mya and Malachi Delano, Jen Weddle, Bethany, Sarah and Teresa Fast.
The group is conducted by Roz Nau.
More like this story
- 820 (2015-518, Oct. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2015-513 Oct. 7) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2015-512 Oct. 7, 14) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2015-507 Sept. 30, Oct. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2015-503 Sept. 30, Oct. 7) NOTICE OF HEARING PUBLIC UTILITY DISTRICT NO. 1 OF OKANOGAN COUNTY 2016 PROPOSED BUDGET
- 820 (2015-490 Sept. 23, 30, Oct. 7) In The Superior Court Of The State Of Washington County of Chelan.
- 820 (2015-456 Sept. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, Oct. 7) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2015-455 Sept. 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, Oct. 7) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON
- 820 (2015 - 524, Oct. 7) Public Notice
- 820 (2015 - 524, Oct. 7) Town of Twisp Request for Statement of Qualifications
State Department of Fish and Wildlife Sgt. Dan Christensen recorded this video of the release of a mama bear and her three cubs Friday, Sept. 11, 2015. The bears were captured in a tree at Esther Bricques Winery near Ellisforde. The original video was much longer. We've edited out several minutes of footage between the cubs leaving the first trap and the mama and cub leaving the second trap. Enlarge