Wednesday, May 15, 2013
From Okanogan County Auditor’s Office
Sanda Luz Valdovinos Moreno, 30, and Jose Alfredo Parvul Vega, 33, both Bridgeport.
Elizabeth Anne Cleman, 19, Tonasket, and Jeremy Michael Delano, 26, Riverside.
Norberta Vallee Abrahamson, 29, and Jake Winfred Taylor, 33, both Omak.
Korinn Leanne Sarazin, 26, and Jeremy Alan Welborn, 37, both Twisp.
Kayla Michelle Darch, 25, and Jesse Roe White, 25, Malott.
Cynthia Joellen Fisher, 52, and Stephen Christian Rowe, 56, both Omak.
Kristine Louise Whittemore, 47, and John Edwin Hoyer, 61, both Tonasket.
Mishaela Rose Hailey, 28, and Isaiah Tristan Holloway, 29, both Tonasket.
Maricela Trejo Rios, 27, and Edwin Antonio Gomez Sandoval, 28, both Malott.
Diana May Marsden, 47, and Jeffrey John Oestreich, 47, both Omak.
More like this story
- Donations sought for Wellpinit fire victims
- Pickens North wildfire reaches 600 acres
- Crews work to line Pickens North fire
- 820 (2016-349 Aug. 24, 31) CALL for BIDS-BID No. 418-16
- Opening arguments start in Alltus murder case
- 810 (2016-346 Aug. 17, 24) NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS
- (2016-336 Aug. 10, 17, 24) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-347 Aug. 24)Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority
- 820 (2016-348 Aug. 24) Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority Board
- Meteorologists issue red flag warning
Live wildfire coverage
Pickens Mountain fire near Split Rock Road in Havillah. Footage filmed live on location 8/24/16 Enlarge