Wednesday, May 15, 2013
From Okanogan County Auditor’s Office
Sanda Luz Valdovinos Moreno, 30, and Jose Alfredo Parvul Vega, 33, both Bridgeport.
Elizabeth Anne Cleman, 19, Tonasket, and Jeremy Michael Delano, 26, Riverside.
Norberta Vallee Abrahamson, 29, and Jake Winfred Taylor, 33, both Omak.
Korinn Leanne Sarazin, 26, and Jeremy Alan Welborn, 37, both Twisp.
Kayla Michelle Darch, 25, and Jesse Roe White, 25, Malott.
Cynthia Joellen Fisher, 52, and Stephen Christian Rowe, 56, both Omak.
Kristine Louise Whittemore, 47, and John Edwin Hoyer, 61, both Tonasket.
Mishaela Rose Hailey, 28, and Isaiah Tristan Holloway, 29, both Tonasket.
Maricela Trejo Rios, 27, and Edwin Antonio Gomez Sandoval, 28, both Malott.
Diana May Marsden, 47, and Jeffrey John Oestreich, 47, both Omak.
More like this story
- Week 8: Friday night football scores
- Candidates share opinions in Okanogan
- Fire damages Omak house
- County faces $87,000 bill for Rabidou lawsuit
- Where is the election funding coming from?
- No steelhead season this winter
- Debate team host carnival tonight
- Power outage planned in Tonasket-area tonight
- Snowfall expected along North Cascade Highway
- 810 (2016-410 Oct. 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 877
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge