Wednesday, May 15, 2013
NESPELEM A wolf drawing contest, open to students in third- through sixth-grades, is under way by the Colville Confederated Tribes.
“Draw a picture, image or symbol that reflects how you, your family or your community view the gray wolf,” the tribe said.
Drawings must be done on standard 8- by 11-inch paper and turned in to the artist’s school office by Wednesday, May 22.
Each drawing should bear the child’s name, grade, school and teacher on the front or back.
One winner will be chosen by the tribe’s Wildlife Division from the east side of the reservation and one from the west side.
Winners will be announced at wolf presentations May 29 in Nespelem and June 4 in Inchelium.
More like this story
- Play-in basketball games slated for tonight
- Bail set for Piturachsatit
- Candidates speak at Lincoln Day dinner
- Lake Roosevelt Elementary assistant principal arrested
- 800 (2016-029 Jan. 27, Feb. 3) NOTICE OF CALL FOR BIDS
- 800 (2016-042 Feb. 3) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 800 (2016-044 Feb. 3, 10) PUBLIC NOTICE OKANOGAN COUNTY SMALL WORKS ROSTER
- 800 (2016-047 Feb. 3) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 800 (2016-048 Feb. 3) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 800 (2016-049 Feb. 3) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision