Sunday, May 12, 2013
TWISP Student and adult musicians will perform during Pipestone School of Music’s annual Music Days Celebration on May 25-26.
The event features a Pipestone Orchestra concert at 7 p.m. Saturday at the Methow Valley Community Center, 201 S. Methow Valley Highway, and a student recital at 1 p.m. Sunday.
Admission will be charged to the Saturday concert.
Admission to the recital is free.
Pipestone Orchestra, directed by Tara Kaiyala Weaver, will present a program that includes the first movement of Dvorak’s New World Symphony.
Student performers are Nick Saunders and Keeley Brooks.
On Sunday, students will display their talents in violin, viola, cello, guitar, piano and flute in the same location.
More like this story
- Candidates share opinions in Okanogan
- Fire damages Omak house
- County faces $87,000 bill for Rabidou lawsuit
- Where is the election funding coming from?
- No steelhead season this winter
- Debate team host carnival tonight
- Power outage planned in Tonasket-area tonight
- Snowfall expected along North Cascade Highway
- 810 (2016-410 Oct. 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 877
- 810 (2016-414 Oct. 19, 26) CITY OF OKANOGAN 2017 FINAL BUDGET PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge