Sunday, May 12, 2013
TWISP Student and adult musicians will perform during Pipestone School of Music’s annual Music Days Celebration on May 25-26.
The event features a Pipestone Orchestra concert at 7 p.m. Saturday at the Methow Valley Community Center, 201 S. Methow Valley Highway, and a student recital at 1 p.m. Sunday.
Admission will be charged to the Saturday concert.
Admission to the recital is free.
Pipestone Orchestra, directed by Tara Kaiyala Weaver, will present a program that includes the first movement of Dvorak’s New World Symphony.
Student performers are Nick Saunders and Keeley Brooks.
On Sunday, students will display their talents in violin, viola, cello, guitar, piano and flute in the same location.
More like this story
- Entries sought for Halloween Harvest Decorating Contest
- St. George’s edges Okanogan soccer, 3-1
- Omak JV takes first at Pateros tournament
- Liberty Bell girls win without No. 1 runner
- Sweet pickleball results for Omak tournament
- Brewster football charges back late to edge Tonasket
- Hunters do well in hunting season openers
- Ashworth pitches in Arizona Fall Classic
- Felines frolic on new cat trees
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Dawgs football rises up to No. 5 in poll