Sunday, May 12, 2013
TWISP Student and adult musicians will perform during Pipestone School of Music’s annual Music Days Celebration on May 25-26.
The event features a Pipestone Orchestra concert at 7 p.m. Saturday at the Methow Valley Community Center, 201 S. Methow Valley Highway, and a student recital at 1 p.m. Sunday.
Admission will be charged to the Saturday concert.
Admission to the recital is free.
Pipestone Orchestra, directed by Tara Kaiyala Weaver, will present a program that includes the first movement of Dvorak’s New World Symphony.
Student performers are Nick Saunders and Keeley Brooks.
On Sunday, students will display their talents in violin, viola, cello, guitar, piano and flute in the same location.
More like this story
- PUD hopefuls share their views at forum
- Thunderstorm rips through county
- Ready, set, Pokemon Go! Online game craze hits the Okanogan
- New curtains installed at PAC
- Officials issue hazardous weather outlook
- Former NVH employee ‘disappointed’ with district
- DNR to add fire base in Omak
- Lynx could be added to state endangered list
- Hit-and-run crash kills Brewster teacher
- Bar-S Foods Company recalls hot dogs, corn dogs
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge