Sunday, May 12, 2013
TWISP Student and adult musicians will perform during Pipestone School of Music’s annual Music Days Celebration on May 25-26.
The event features a Pipestone Orchestra concert at 7 p.m. Saturday at the Methow Valley Community Center, 201 S. Methow Valley Highway, and a student recital at 1 p.m. Sunday.
Admission will be charged to the Saturday concert.
Admission to the recital is free.
Pipestone Orchestra, directed by Tara Kaiyala Weaver, will present a program that includes the first movement of Dvorak’s New World Symphony.
Student performers are Nick Saunders and Keeley Brooks.
On Sunday, students will display their talents in violin, viola, cello, guitar, piano and flute in the same location.
More like this story
- Weather brings school delays, closures
- McDonald's plans to introduce new ‘Big Mac' sizes
- Forever stamp prices increase Sunday
- More wet weather in the forecast
- Some after school activities, sports cancelled
- Storm prompts clinic cancelations
- Winter storm brings school delays, closures
- 810 (2017-009 Jan. 11, 18) REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ) AIRPORT MASTER PLAN
- 810 (2017-012 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing
- 810 (2017-016 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing Micro Processing/Manufacturing OKA RA 16-1
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge