Wednesday, May 8, 2013
OROVILLE The city’s car show season gets its official start with a show on Saturday, May 11, at Prince’s Warehouse, 1412 Ironwood St.
This year’s car show is being organized by Josh Brown as a senior project. The event has traditionally attracted car owners and enthusiasts from both sides of the border.
Cruise nights are planned for June through September at downtown Oroville locations.
They are family friendly events to enjoy cars and raise the public profile of the city, as well as provide an economic boost to the downtown businesses that cater to event visitors.
The first cruise night of the summer will be at 5:30 p.m. Saturday, June 22, starting at F.B.’s Family Grill, 1518 Main St., and ending at Prince’s Warehouse.
A cruise night will be scheduled in conjunction with National Collector Car Appreciation Day, on July 13, and cruises on Aug. 17 and Sept. 14.
Cruise nights will go on rain or shine.
“A free car wash from Mother Nature is part of the benefit of enjoying an automobile,” organizer Lee Chapman said.
More like this story
- Guthrie music remembered Saturday
- Youth soccer tourney results announced
- Oxygen airs show about Tonasket murder
- 800 (2016-202 May 18, 25, June 1)
- 800 (2016-213 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-214 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-233 May 25) TONASKET EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES DISTRICT NOTICE
- 800 (2016-235 May 25, June 1) NOTICE OF CALL FOR BIDS
- 800 (2016-237 May 25, June 1) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING (Supplemental Appropriation)
- 800 (2016-238 May 25) Notice of Final SEPA Determination and Hearing Date CUP 2016-2 “N.O. Paws
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge