Tuesday, December 31, 2013
HYAK State Department of Transportation officials are planning to close one westbound lane of Snowqualmie Pass on Thursday morning.
The closure, which is expected to cause "minor" delays, will allow road crews to install a new concrete barrier near the snowshed at Milepost 58.
State crews and contractors will close the lane at 8 a.m., officials said. If all goes as planned, it is expected to be reopened at 1 p.m.
More like this story
- Proposal would change name of Squaw Creek
- Russian hackers tried to get into state election system -- and failed
- Extension hosts Women in Agriculture conference
- Woodcutting restrictions reduced in forest
- 'Healing the Columbia' features tribal members
- State delays fisher reintroduction in North Cascades
- Diamond Creek Fire 70 percent contained
- AAA: Truck safety technology can prevent crashes
- Methow school board meetings changed
- Concert features Turkish music duo