Tuesday, December 31, 2013
HYAK State Department of Transportation officials are planning to close one westbound lane of Snowqualmie Pass on Thursday morning.
The closure, which is expected to cause "minor" delays, will allow road crews to install a new concrete barrier near the snowshed at Milepost 58.
State crews and contractors will close the lane at 8 a.m., officials said. If all goes as planned, it is expected to be reopened at 1 p.m.
More like this story
- Santa Claus plans stop in Conconully
- Malott Grange plans Santa party
- Oroville tree lighting set tomorrow
- Shoppers have choice of several bazaars
- Tonasket gears up for Winterfest
- Mid-Valley Hospital CEO search begins
- Get Lit celebration planned tonight
- Rallying for love, showing support
- Fire guts North Country Pub
- 810 (2016-425 Nov. 30) STREET CLOSURE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge