Tuesday, December 31, 2013
CONCONULLY A pair of earthquakes jiggled the area in the past couple days.
A magnitude 3.2 temblor, shook the area Monday morning, according to the Pacific Northwest Seismic Network.
For more on earthquake activity in the Pacific Northwest, click here.
The quake hit at 7 a.m. just outside town at a depth of 1.1 km, the network reported. The official reported location was reported as 19.6 miles north-northwest of Okanogan.
An earlier quake, with a magnitude of 2.2, was at 6:23 a.m. Dec. 26, the network reported. It occurred 24.1 miles east of Okanogan at a depth of 1.08 km.
More like this story
- PUD to decide yay or nay on Enloe
- County has cash flow problem
- Tonasket wants to annex land south of town
- Drug bust lands eight people in jail
- Okanogan school levy falling short of 60 percent
- 800 (2016-173 April 27, May 4) Notice of Public Hearing
- 800 (2016-175 April 27) Mooney SP 2016-2 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-176 April 27) Jackass SP 2016-1 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-177 April 27) Yakama Nation Twisp Ponds Project, SEPA 2016-1 Final SEPA Determination
- 800 (2016-178 April 27) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge