Wednesday, December 25, 2013
OMAK A Tonasket driver suffered minor injuries when her van went off U.S. Highway 97 about four miles north of town on Friday.
Megan R. Schaadt, 23, was southbound at 1:03 p.m. when her van skidded on the snowy roadway, the Washington State Patrol said.
The vehicle went off the road and overturned onto the driver’s side, coming to rest facing northbound in the southbound ditch.
Schaadt was taken to Mid-Valley Hospital, Omak. She was wearing a seatbelt.
No drugs or alcohol were involved, the patrol said.
She was cited for driving with wheels off the roadway.
More like this story
- Coulee City motorcyclist killed
- Tribe plans hemp blessing Tuesday morning
- Fire tops 30,000 acres, destroys two structures
- Two injured in Wilbur crash
- Fired hatchery employees can contest terminations
- Yakima woman dies in Omak crash
- TwispWorks plans fundraiser dinner
- Snake River to open for fall Chinook salmon fishing
- September hearing anticipated for Sinixt hunting caste
- Communications tower proposed for Little Buck Mountain