Wednesday, December 25, 2013
OMAK A Tonasket driver suffered minor injuries when her van went off U.S. Highway 97 about four miles north of town on Friday.
Megan R. Schaadt, 23, was southbound at 1:03 p.m. when her van skidded on the snowy roadway, the Washington State Patrol said.
The vehicle went off the road and overturned onto the driver’s side, coming to rest facing northbound in the southbound ditch.
Schaadt was taken to Mid-Valley Hospital, Omak. She was wearing a seatbelt.
No drugs or alcohol were involved, the patrol said.
She was cited for driving with wheels off the roadway.
More like this story
- Level 3 sex offender moves to Riverside
- Crews respond to wildfire near Loomis
- Artists meet July 3 in Okanogan
- 11 health insurers file for 2018 individual market
- Inslee calls third special session
- AAA: 44.2 million people expected to travel Independence Day weekend
- Hospital foundation nears completion on set of projects
- Snohomish motorcyclists injured in wreck near Winthrop
- Gas prices fall 3.9 cents in past week
- Democrats plan Sunday meeting