Wednesday, December 25, 2013
OMAK A Tonasket driver suffered minor injuries when her van went off U.S. Highway 97 about four miles north of town on Friday.
Megan R. Schaadt, 23, was southbound at 1:03 p.m. when her van skidded on the snowy roadway, the Washington State Patrol said.
The vehicle went off the road and overturned onto the driver’s side, coming to rest facing northbound in the southbound ditch.
Schaadt was taken to Mid-Valley Hospital, Omak. She was wearing a seatbelt.
No drugs or alcohol were involved, the patrol said.
She was cited for driving with wheels off the roadway.
More like this story
- Santa Claus plans stop in Conconully
- Malott Grange plans Santa party
- Oroville tree lighting set tomorrow
- Shoppers have choice of several bazaars
- Tonasket gears up for Winterfest
- Mid-Valley Hospital CEO search begins
- Get Lit celebration planned tonight
- Rallying for love, showing support
- Fire guts North Country Pub
- 810 (2016-425 Nov. 30) STREET CLOSURE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge