Wednesday, December 25, 2013
OMAK A Tonasket driver suffered minor injuries when her van went off U.S. Highway 97 about four miles north of town on Friday.
Megan R. Schaadt, 23, was southbound at 1:03 p.m. when her van skidded on the snowy roadway, the Washington State Patrol said.
The vehicle went off the road and overturned onto the driver’s side, coming to rest facing northbound in the southbound ditch.
Schaadt was taken to Mid-Valley Hospital, Omak. She was wearing a seatbelt.
No drugs or alcohol were involved, the patrol said.
She was cited for driving with wheels off the roadway.
More like this story
- Donations sought for Wellpinit fire victims
- Pickens North wildfire reaches 600 acres
- Crews work to line Pickens North fire
- 820 (2016-349 Aug. 24, 31) CALL for BIDS-BID No. 418-16
- Opening arguments start in Alltus murder case
- 810 (2016-346 Aug. 17, 24) NOTICE TO CONTRACTORS
- (2016-336 Aug. 10, 17, 24) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-347 Aug. 24)Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority
- 820 (2016-348 Aug. 24) Notice The Okanogan County Transit Authority Board
- Meteorologists issue red flag warning
Live wildfire coverage
Pickens Mountain fire near Split Rock Road in Havillah. Footage filmed live on location 8/24/16 Enlarge