Wednesday, December 25, 2013
OMAK A Tonasket driver suffered minor injuries when her van went off U.S. Highway 97 about four miles north of town on Friday.
Megan R. Schaadt, 23, was southbound at 1:03 p.m. when her van skidded on the snowy roadway, the Washington State Patrol said.
The vehicle went off the road and overturned onto the driver’s side, coming to rest facing northbound in the southbound ditch.
Schaadt was taken to Mid-Valley Hospital, Omak. She was wearing a seatbelt.
No drugs or alcohol were involved, the patrol said.
She was cited for driving with wheels off the roadway.
More like this story
- Burn bans issued for Okanogan, Kittitas counties
- Play-in basketball games slated for tonight
- Bail set for Piturachsatit
- Candidates speak at Lincoln Day dinner
- Lake Roosevelt Elementary assistant principal arrested
- 800 (2016-029 Jan. 27, Feb. 3) NOTICE OF CALL FOR BIDS
- 800 (2016-042 Feb. 3) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 800 (2016-044 Feb. 3, 10) PUBLIC NOTICE OKANOGAN COUNTY SMALL WORKS ROSTER
- 800 (2016-047 Feb. 3) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
- 800 (2016-048 Feb. 3) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision