Wednesday, December 25, 2013
OMAK The Silver Sage Spa is making some changes to its services in the new year, among them being two treatment rooms for massage therapy.
The spa, 670 Riverside Drive, is also adding manual lymphatic drainage, which stimulates the immune system, treats cellulite and other ailments.
Eventually, the treatment will be expanded to include complete decongestive therapy to help people with lymphedema. The condition involves impaired lymph function that can be caused by such things as breast cancer treatments.
Silver Sage Spa will be ending its cosmetology services Jan. 1 in order to accommodate the new services, but will remain open throughout the transition. Owner Dena Byl said massage therapy will be added in mid-January.
“We will be focusing on our spa treatments, facials, spray tanning, manual lymphatic drainage and of course, the number one spa treatment in the nation, massage therapy,” Byl said.
More like this story
- PUD hopefuls share their views at forum
- Thunderstorm rips through county
- Ready, set, Pokemon Go! Online game craze hits the Okanogan
- New curtains installed at PAC
- Officials issue hazardous weather outlook
- Former NVH employee ‘disappointed’ with district
- DNR to add fire base in Omak
- Lynx could be added to state endangered list
- Hit-and-run crash kills Brewster teacher
- Bar-S Foods Company recalls hot dogs, corn dogs
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge