Wednesday, December 25, 2013
OMAK The Silver Sage Spa is making some changes to its services in the new year, among them being two treatment rooms for massage therapy.
The spa, 670 Riverside Drive, is also adding manual lymphatic drainage, which stimulates the immune system, treats cellulite and other ailments.
Eventually, the treatment will be expanded to include complete decongestive therapy to help people with lymphedema. The condition involves impaired lymph function that can be caused by such things as breast cancer treatments.
Silver Sage Spa will be ending its cosmetology services Jan. 1 in order to accommodate the new services, but will remain open throughout the transition. Owner Dena Byl said massage therapy will be added in mid-January.
“We will be focusing on our spa treatments, facials, spray tanning, manual lymphatic drainage and of course, the number one spa treatment in the nation, massage therapy,” Byl said.
More like this story
- Ferry County Fair results announced
- Ferry County Fair bulls and barrels results announced
- Locals celebrate Lions Club's anniversary
- Unconscious woman found in ditch
- Level 3 sex offender moves to Pontiac Ridge Road
- Republic School bond information meeting planned tonight
- Stew and Brew returns Sept. 30
- O'Keary headlines Cultural Center
- Tonasket, Twisp receive grants for improvements
- 810 (2017-229 Sept. 13, 20) City of Okanogan Public Hearing Notice