Wednesday, December 25, 2013
OMAK The Silver Sage Spa is making some changes to its services in the new year, among them being two treatment rooms for massage therapy.
The spa, 670 Riverside Drive, is also adding manual lymphatic drainage, which stimulates the immune system, treats cellulite and other ailments.
Eventually, the treatment will be expanded to include complete decongestive therapy to help people with lymphedema. The condition involves impaired lymph function that can be caused by such things as breast cancer treatments.
Silver Sage Spa will be ending its cosmetology services Jan. 1 in order to accommodate the new services, but will remain open throughout the transition. Owner Dena Byl said massage therapy will be added in mid-January.
“We will be focusing on our spa treatments, facials, spray tanning, manual lymphatic drainage and of course, the number one spa treatment in the nation, massage therapy,” Byl said.
More like this story
- Fishing to open for hatchery steelhead, rainbows
- Federal help sought for fire recovery
- Legislator calls for fight against McCleary
- Family Faire wraps up today
- Friday football scores: Okanogan wins big
- 820 (2015-518, Oct. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN
- 820 (2015-513 Oct. 7) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2015-512 Oct. 7, 14) NOTICE OF PUBLIC TIMBER SALE
- 820 (2015-507 Sept. 30, Oct. 7, 14, 21) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2015-503 Sept. 30, Oct. 7) NOTICE OF HEARING PUBLIC UTILITY DISTRICT NO. 1 OF OKANOGAN COUNTY 2016 PROPOSED BUDGET
State Department of Fish and Wildlife Sgt. Dan Christensen recorded this video of the release of a mama bear and her three cubs Friday, Sept. 11, 2015. The bears were captured in a tree at Esther Bricques Winery near Ellisforde. The original video was much longer. We've edited out several minutes of footage between the cubs leaving the first trap and the mama and cub leaving the second trap. Enlarge