Wednesday, December 25, 2013
OMAK The Silver Sage Spa is making some changes to its services in the new year, among them being two treatment rooms for massage therapy.
The spa, 670 Riverside Drive, is also adding manual lymphatic drainage, which stimulates the immune system, treats cellulite and other ailments.
Eventually, the treatment will be expanded to include complete decongestive therapy to help people with lymphedema. The condition involves impaired lymph function that can be caused by such things as breast cancer treatments.
Silver Sage Spa will be ending its cosmetology services Jan. 1 in order to accommodate the new services, but will remain open throughout the transition. Owner Dena Byl said massage therapy will be added in mid-January.
“We will be focusing on our spa treatments, facials, spray tanning, manual lymphatic drainage and of course, the number one spa treatment in the nation, massage therapy,” Byl said.
More like this story
- Week 8: Friday night football scores
- Candidates share opinions in Okanogan
- Fire damages Omak house
- County faces $87,000 bill for Rabidou lawsuit
- Where is the election funding coming from?
- No steelhead season this winter
- Debate team host carnival tonight
- Power outage planned in Tonasket-area tonight
- Snowfall expected along North Cascade Highway
- 810 (2016-410 Oct. 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 877
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge