Wednesday, December 25, 2013
OMAK The Omak School Board announced it would move forward with a levy in the Feb. 11, 2013 election.
The levy would be four years for an annual amount of $2,150,000 — a decrease of $152,571 each year from the current levy.
More like this story
- Manta Rays sting Bearcudas swimmers
- Area tennis players tough at USTA
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Coaches bleed school colors
- Wenatchee bass team finishes first at Pateros
- Color big hit at this year's Pateros Color Run
- Lots of 3-on-3 hoops at Pateros Jamboree
- Rail trail promotional video released
- Truck, tractor pull set for Saturday
- Suicide Race qualifying starts Friday
- Farmers Insurance senior softball team churns out third