Wednesday, December 25, 2013
OMAK The Omak School Board announced it would move forward with a levy in the Feb. 11, 2013 election.
The levy would be four years for an annual amount of $2,150,000 — a decrease of $152,571 each year from the current levy.
More like this story
- Proposal would change name of Squaw Creek
- Russian hackers tried to get into state election system -- and failed
- Extension hosts Women in Agriculture conference
- Woodcutting restrictions reduced in forest
- 'Healing the Columbia' features tribal members
- State delays fisher reintroduction in North Cascades
- Diamond Creek Fire 70 percent contained
- AAA: Truck safety technology can prevent crashes
- Methow school board meetings changed
- Concert features Turkish music duo