Wednesday, December 25, 2013
OMAK The Omak School Board announced it would move forward with a levy in the Feb. 11, 2013 election.
The levy would be four years for an annual amount of $2,150,000 — a decrease of $152,571 each year from the current levy.
More like this story
- Okanogan County PUD plans power outage April 6
- Tonasket public pool slated to open in June
- Crab feed is planned Saturday in Grand Coulee
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Thursday additions
- 50 years ago: Fire damages Tonasket School
- Assembly recognizes Tonasket High School athletes
- Three injured in two-vehicle crash near Colville
- Industrial hemp pilot project planned
- Pavement crack sealing under way on Highway 97
- Tonasket man accused of raping Kitsap County woman