Wednesday, December 25, 2013
OKANOGAN AA Fast Bail, based in Moses Lake, has opened a branch office at 231 Pine St.
The company has been writing bail bonds since 2005 in several North-Central Washington counties, but the Okanogan office is its first branch location, owner Vern Boyce said. The firm is in the building previously occupied by A Caveness Bonds, which ceased operations several years ago. AA Fast Bail employs two bond writers, one for daytime calls and the other at night.
More like this story
- Guthrie music remembered Saturday
- Youth soccer tourney results announced
- Oxygen airs show about Tonasket murder
- 800 (2016-202 May 18, 25, June 1)
- 800 (2016-213 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-214 May 18, 25) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 800 (2016-233 May 25) TONASKET EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES DISTRICT NOTICE
- 800 (2016-235 May 25, June 1) NOTICE OF CALL FOR BIDS
- 800 (2016-237 May 25, June 1) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING (Supplemental Appropriation)
- 800 (2016-238 May 25) Notice of Final SEPA Determination and Hearing Date CUP 2016-2 “N.O. Paws
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge