Wednesday, December 25, 2013
OKANOGAN AA Fast Bail, based in Moses Lake, has opened a branch office at 231 Pine St.
The company has been writing bail bonds since 2005 in several North-Central Washington counties, but the Okanogan office is its first branch location, owner Vern Boyce said. The firm is in the building previously occupied by A Caveness Bonds, which ceased operations several years ago. AA Fast Bail employs two bond writers, one for daytime calls and the other at night.
More like this story
- Cascade prevails in kitchen showdown
- Voters approve school levies
- Teen talent hits the stage
- District 5/6 resumes Saturday
- Omak mill operation gets a new owner
- Burn ban extended for parts of Okanogan County
- 820 2016-011 Jan. 20, Feb. 10)
- 800 (2016-012 Jan. 13, 20, 27) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND FOR THE COUNTY OF OKANOGAN - JUVENILE
- 800 (2016-024 Jan. 20) Notice of Appeal Hearing SEPA Appeal of DNS for CUP 2015-8 Morgan Septic Lagoon
- 800 (2016-025 Jan. 20) Notice Seeking Comments regarding Juvenile Detention Options