Wednesday, December 25, 2013
OKANOGAN AA Fast Bail, based in Moses Lake, has opened a branch office at 231 Pine St.
The company has been writing bail bonds since 2005 in several North-Central Washington counties, but the Okanogan office is its first branch location, owner Vern Boyce said. The firm is in the building previously occupied by A Caveness Bonds, which ceased operations several years ago. AA Fast Bail employs two bond writers, one for daytime calls and the other at night.
More like this story
- Training exercise planned
- Delayed opener predicted for North Cascades Highway
- Games must go on
- UW students spend break working with youngsters
- Gas prices remain stable; price increases expected
- Growers meet with lawmakers
- Breakfast bill gets Steele amendments
- Drivers have until March 31 to remove studded tires
- Okanogan County PUD plans power outage April 6
- Tonasket public pool slated to open in June