Wednesday, December 25, 2013
OKANOGAN AA Fast Bail, based in Moses Lake, has opened a branch office at 231 Pine St.
The company has been writing bail bonds since 2005 in several North-Central Washington counties, but the Okanogan office is its first branch location, owner Vern Boyce said. The firm is in the building previously occupied by A Caveness Bonds, which ceased operations several years ago. AA Fast Bail employs two bond writers, one for daytime calls and the other at night.
More like this story
- Power outage reported in Highway 20, Malott and Twisp areas
- Student earns Eagle rank
- Snow survey: Yup, lots of water
- Tribe offers bounty on pike
- Highway clearing continues
- Distracted driving bill approved
- Tonasket ponders annexation
- Newhouse bows out of meeting; staff will relay messages
- State House honors Mel Tonasket
- 810 (2017-099 April 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 889 of the City of Brewster, Washington