Wednesday, December 25, 2013
OKANOGAN AA Fast Bail, based in Moses Lake, has opened a branch office at 231 Pine St.
The company has been writing bail bonds since 2005 in several North-Central Washington counties, but the Okanogan office is its first branch location, owner Vern Boyce said. The firm is in the building previously occupied by A Caveness Bonds, which ceased operations several years ago. AA Fast Bail employs two bond writers, one for daytime calls and the other at night.
More like this story
- DNR dropping fire danger rating in Ferry County
- Three of five bears in tree relocated
- PUD sued over new power line
- Suspect charged in Knowlton’s death
- ‘Flash Float’ raises river access awareness
- Bail remains at $750,000 for shooting suspect
- 810 (2016-374 Sept. 21) CITY OF OMAK REQUEST FOR 2017 HOTEL/MOTEL TAX FUNDS
- 820 (2016-368 Sept. 14, 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12, 19) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
- 820 (2016-372 Sept. 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12) IN THE TRIBAL COURT OF THE CONFEDERATED TRIBES OF THE
- 820 (2016-373 Sept. 21, 28) Town of Conconully Call for Bids
Chronicle News Broadcast for Sept. 21, 2016
Five bears reported in Omak tree, flash mob takes to the Okanogan River, suspect charged with vehicular homicide, and weekly football scores. Enlarge