Wednesday, December 25, 2013
From Okanogan County
Superior Court records
The following restitution orders were issued Dec. 17:
• Jesse Paul Jackson was ordered to pay $706.18 jointly and severally with Jordan Martin, Chelinda Simpson, Vanessa Garcia and Raven Dawn Rice.
The amount included $340 to Jessica D. Sumner, Coulee Dam, and $366.18 to Steve Christman, Rockman.
• Steve Lee Pendley was ordered, jointly and severally with Eric Jared L. Shadrick, to pay $5,704 to Eric Skansgard, Omak.
• Kara Lyn Fithen was ordered to play, jointly and severally with Martina DelaCruz, $1,039.94.
The amount included $270 to Michele Hauso, Omak, $575 to Bank of America and $194.94 to the city of Omak.
• Dakotah Dupree Condon was ordered, jointly and severally with David Condon Soderberg, to pay $24.19 to Walmart.
• Thomas L. Waters V was ordered to pay $125 to Jesse Manring, Tonasket.
• Leaysha Lamariah Louis was ordered to pay $30 to Calvin True, Omak.
• Marvin Keith Lezard was ordered to pay, jointly and severally with Faith Lezard and Tara James, $193.52 to Walmart.
Paulino Cruz Bautista, 33, pleaded guilty Dec. 16 to delivery of a controlled substance.
Bautista, who committed the crime May 10, was sentenced to 12-plus months.
Taschell pleads guilty
Jeremiah Van Taschell pleaded guilty Dec. 16 to taking a motor vehicle without permission.
Taschell, who committed the crime Oct. 11, was sentenced to three months.
Kevin Michael Clark, 32, pleaded guilty Dec. 16 to possession of a controlled substance.
Clark, who committed the crime Oct. 24, was sentenced to nine months.
Daniels admits delivery
Candace Suzanne Daniels, 43, pleaded guilty Dec. 9 to three counts of delivery of a controlled substance.
Daniels, who committed the crimes June 10, 14 and 19, was sentenced to 12-plus months.
Another charge was dismissed.
Lane Charles Priest, 20, Omak, was charged Dec. 13 with possession of a controlled substance-heroin and use of drug paraphernalia, which allegedly occurred Dec. 10.
Deena Jean Lazard, 25, Omak, was charged Dec. 13 with second-degree burglary and third-degree theft, which allegedly occurred Dec. 10.
Tanya Paige Hayner, 25, Okanogan, was charged Dec. 16 with residential burglary, which allegedly occurred Dec. 9.
Jacob Ross Powell, 33, Brewster, was charged Dec. 17 with third-degree theft and possession of a controlled substance-Oxycontin, which allegedly occurred Dec. 12.
Ryan Larry Cate, 30, was charged Dec. 18 with unlawful possession of a firearm and driving with a revoked or suspended license, which allegedly occurred Dec. 13.
Burglary, mischief alleged
Cory Lee Craig, 25, Okanogan, was charged Dec. 18 with second-degree burglary and third-degree malicious mischief, which allegedly occurred Dec. 15.
Rodolfo Valdovinos, 23, Brewster, was charged Dec. 18 with residential burglary, second-degree robbery, second-degree theft, third-degree theft and second-degree vehicle prowling.
The first charges allegedly occurred Nov. 16.
In a separate filing Dec. 17, Valdovinos was charged with possession of a controlled substance-methamphetamine and use of drug paraphernalia, which allegedly occurred Dec. 14.
More like this story
- Weather brings school delays, closures
- McDonald's plans to introduce new ‘Big Mac' sizes
- Forever stamp prices increase Sunday
- More wet weather in the forecast
- Some after school activities, sports cancelled
- Storm prompts clinic cancelations
- Winter storm brings school delays, closures
- 810 (2017-009 Jan. 11, 18) REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS (RFQ) AIRPORT MASTER PLAN
- 810 (2017-012 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing
- 810 (2017-016 Jan. 18) Notice of Public Hearing Micro Processing/Manufacturing OKA RA 16-1
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge