Originally published December 25, 2013 at 12:00a.m., updated January 1, 2014 at 12:00a.m.
(2013-686 Dec. 25 & Jan. 1)
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that a public hearing will be held in the hearing room of the Okanogan County Commissioners at 123 N. 5th Ave. Okanogan, Washington on January 7, 2013 at 10:30 A.M., in the matter of the application for a franchise, by Gebbers Farms, Inc. to operate and maintain a cattleguard.
The cattleguard will consist of (4) 12’ x 8’ wide cattleguards to form a 24’ x 16’ H-20 loading heavy duty steel cattleguard with wings and a by-pass gate at milepost 1.419, on O.C.R.1685, Indian Dan Canyon Road in the SE1/4, SE1/4 in Section 17, Township 30N, Range 24 E.W.M.
All interested parties may be heard in this matter, Please send written comments or emails to Shelley Tugaw, Engineering Technician, Okanogan County Department of Public Works, 1234A 2nd Ave. S., Okanogan WA 98840 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dated December 19, 2013, at Okanogan, Washington.
Larry Zimmerlund, P.E.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- PUD to decide yay or nay on Enloe
- County has cash flow problem
- Tonasket wants to annex land south of town
- Drug bust lands eight people in jail
- Okanogan school levy falling short of 60 percent
- 800 (2016-173 April 27, May 4) Notice of Public Hearing
- 800 (2016-175 April 27) Mooney SP 2016-2 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-176 April 27) Jackass SP 2016-1 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-177 April 27) Yakama Nation Twisp Ponds Project, SEPA 2016-1 Final SEPA Determination
- 800 (2016-178 April 27) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge