Originally published December 25, 2013 at 12:00a.m., updated January 1, 2014 at 12:00a.m.
(2013-686 Dec. 25 & Jan. 1)
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that a public hearing will be held in the hearing room of the Okanogan County Commissioners at 123 N. 5th Ave. Okanogan, Washington on January 7, 2013 at 10:30 A.M., in the matter of the application for a franchise, by Gebbers Farms, Inc. to operate and maintain a cattleguard.
The cattleguard will consist of (4) 12’ x 8’ wide cattleguards to form a 24’ x 16’ H-20 loading heavy duty steel cattleguard with wings and a by-pass gate at milepost 1.419, on O.C.R.1685, Indian Dan Canyon Road in the SE1/4, SE1/4 in Section 17, Township 30N, Range 24 E.W.M.
All interested parties may be heard in this matter, Please send written comments or emails to Shelley Tugaw, Engineering Technician, Okanogan County Department of Public Works, 1234A 2nd Ave. S., Okanogan WA 98840 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dated December 19, 2013, at Okanogan, Washington.
Larry Zimmerlund, P.E.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- Santa Claus plans stop in Conconully
- Malott Grange plans Santa party
- Oroville tree lighting set tomorrow
- Shoppers have choice of several bazaars
- Tonasket gears up for Winterfest
- Mid-Valley Hospital CEO search begins
- Get Lit celebration planned tonight
- Rallying for love, showing support
- Fire guts North Country Pub
- 810 (2016-425 Nov. 30) STREET CLOSURE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge