Originally published December 25, 2013 at 12:00a.m., updated January 1, 2014 at 12:00a.m.
(2013-686 Dec. 25 & Jan. 1)
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that a public hearing will be held in the hearing room of the Okanogan County Commissioners at 123 N. 5th Ave. Okanogan, Washington on January 7, 2013 at 10:30 A.M., in the matter of the application for a franchise, by Gebbers Farms, Inc. to operate and maintain a cattleguard.
The cattleguard will consist of (4) 12’ x 8’ wide cattleguards to form a 24’ x 16’ H-20 loading heavy duty steel cattleguard with wings and a by-pass gate at milepost 1.419, on O.C.R.1685, Indian Dan Canyon Road in the SE1/4, SE1/4 in Section 17, Township 30N, Range 24 E.W.M.
All interested parties may be heard in this matter, Please send written comments or emails to Shelley Tugaw, Engineering Technician, Okanogan County Department of Public Works, 1234A 2nd Ave. S., Okanogan WA 98840 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dated December 19, 2013, at Okanogan, Washington.
Larry Zimmerlund, P.E.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- Entries sought for Halloween Harvest Decorating Contest
- St. George’s edges Okanogan soccer, 3-1
- Omak JV takes first at Pateros tournament
- Liberty Bell girls win without No. 1 runner
- Sweet pickleball results for Omak tournament
- Brewster football charges back late to edge Tonasket
- Hunters do well in hunting season openers
- Ashworth pitches in Arizona Fall Classic
- Felines frolic on new cat trees
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Dawgs football rises up to No. 5 in poll