Originally published December 25, 2013 at 12:00a.m., updated January 1, 2014 at 12:00a.m.
(2013-686 Dec. 25 & Jan. 1)
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that a public hearing will be held in the hearing room of the Okanogan County Commissioners at 123 N. 5th Ave. Okanogan, Washington on January 7, 2013 at 10:30 A.M., in the matter of the application for a franchise, by Gebbers Farms, Inc. to operate and maintain a cattleguard.
The cattleguard will consist of (4) 12’ x 8’ wide cattleguards to form a 24’ x 16’ H-20 loading heavy duty steel cattleguard with wings and a by-pass gate at milepost 1.419, on O.C.R.1685, Indian Dan Canyon Road in the SE1/4, SE1/4 in Section 17, Township 30N, Range 24 E.W.M.
All interested parties may be heard in this matter, Please send written comments or emails to Shelley Tugaw, Engineering Technician, Okanogan County Department of Public Works, 1234A 2nd Ave. S., Okanogan WA 98840 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dated December 19, 2013, at Okanogan, Washington.
Larry Zimmerlund, P.E.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Proctor hangs on for win in California
- Softball: Lakeside ends Omak’s season
- Softball: Brewster captures District 5/6 fastpitch title
- Track: Liberty Bell girls sweep to 2B district crown
- Track: Okanogan girls win District 6 track team crown
- Track: Republic sends a bunch of tracksters to 1B state
- Tennis: Okanogan sends district doubles champs to state
- Historical museums open this weekend
- Baseball: Brewster falls just short of state Final Four
- Baseball: Colfax takes out Liberty Bell, 12-2