Originally published December 25, 2013 at 12:00a.m., updated January 1, 2014 at 12:00a.m.
(2013-686 Dec. 25 & Jan. 1)
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN, that a public hearing will be held in the hearing room of the Okanogan County Commissioners at 123 N. 5th Ave. Okanogan, Washington on January 7, 2013 at 10:30 A.M., in the matter of the application for a franchise, by Gebbers Farms, Inc. to operate and maintain a cattleguard.
The cattleguard will consist of (4) 12’ x 8’ wide cattleguards to form a 24’ x 16’ H-20 loading heavy duty steel cattleguard with wings and a by-pass gate at milepost 1.419, on O.C.R.1685, Indian Dan Canyon Road in the SE1/4, SE1/4 in Section 17, Township 30N, Range 24 E.W.M.
All interested parties may be heard in this matter, Please send written comments or emails to Shelley Tugaw, Engineering Technician, Okanogan County Department of Public Works, 1234A 2nd Ave. S., Okanogan WA 98840 or email to email@example.com.
Dated December 19, 2013, at Okanogan, Washington.
Larry Zimmerlund, P.E.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- Fire destroys historic house
- Football scores: Three teams stay undefeated
- DNR dropping fire danger rating in Ferry County
- Three of five bears in tree relocated
- PUD sued over new power line
- Suspect charged in Knowlton’s death
- ‘Flash Float’ raises river access awareness
- Bail remains at $750,000 for shooting suspect
- 810 (2016-374 Sept. 21) CITY OF OMAK REQUEST FOR 2017 HOTEL/MOTEL TAX FUNDS
- 820 (2016-368 Sept. 14, 21, 28, Oct. 5, 12, 19) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT
Chronicle News Broadcast for Sept. 21, 2016
Five bears reported in Omak tree, flash mob takes to the Okanogan River, suspect charged with vehicular homicide, and weekly football scores. Enlarge