Wednesday, December 25, 2013
(2013-684 Dec. 25)
NOTICE OF ORDINANCES PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
The following is a summary of Ordinances adopted by the Okanogan City Council at the Regular Council Meeting of December 17, 2013:
Ordinance No. 1138: An Ordinance of the City of Okanogan, Washington adopting the Budget of the Ensuing Fiscal and Calendar Year of 2014.
Ordinance No. 1139: An Ordinance of the City of Okanogan, Washington adopting a Franchise Agreement with Falcon Video Communications, L.P., locally known as Charter Communications, and authorizing the Mayor to sign such agreement on behalf of the City of Okanogan.
A copy of the complete text of these ordinances is available from City Hall, 120 Third Avenue North, P.O. Box 752, Okanogan, Washington 98840. Upon request to the Clerk’s Office at 422-3600, copies can be mailed.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2013-651 Dec. 11) NOTICE OF ORDINANCES PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2016-232 May 25) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- 810- (2013-544 Oct. 23) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2015-657 Dec. 9) NOTICE OF ORDINANCES PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- (2013-682 Dec. 25) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- Business Council Chairman Boyd has died
- Do-it-yourself fireworks show in limbo
- Small fires, smoke checks reported
- Colville Tribal election returns too close to call
- Okanogan County ATV ordinance ruled invalid
- New wolf pack confirmed in Ferry County
- Safe 'n' Sane fireworks allowed in part of Omak
- 800 (2016-259 June 15, 22) Superior Court Clerk is requesting proposals
- 800 (2016-262 June 22) Notice of Primary Election
- 800 (2016-266 June 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20) SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON,
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge