Wednesday, December 25, 2013
(2013-684 Dec. 25)
NOTICE OF ORDINANCES PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
The following is a summary of Ordinances adopted by the Okanogan City Council at the Regular Council Meeting of December 17, 2013:
Ordinance No. 1138: An Ordinance of the City of Okanogan, Washington adopting the Budget of the Ensuing Fiscal and Calendar Year of 2014.
Ordinance No. 1139: An Ordinance of the City of Okanogan, Washington adopting a Franchise Agreement with Falcon Video Communications, L.P., locally known as Charter Communications, and authorizing the Mayor to sign such agreement on behalf of the City of Okanogan.
A copy of the complete text of these ordinances is available from City Hall, 120 Third Avenue North, P.O. Box 752, Okanogan, Washington 98840. Upon request to the Clerk’s Office at 422-3600, copies can be mailed.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2013-651 Dec. 11) NOTICE OF ORDINANCES PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- 810- (2013-544 Oct. 23) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2015-657 Dec. 9) NOTICE OF ORDINANCES PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- (2013-682 Dec. 25) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- (2013-681 Dec. 25) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- PUD to decide yay or nay on Enloe
- County has cash flow problem
- Tonasket wants to annex land south of town
- Drug bust lands eight people in jail
- Okanogan school levy falling short of 60 percent
- 800 (2016-173 April 27, May 4) Notice of Public Hearing
- 800 (2016-175 April 27) Mooney SP 2016-2 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-176 April 27) Jackass SP 2016-1 Application and SEPA Exemption
- 800 (2016-177 April 27) Yakama Nation Twisp Ponds Project, SEPA 2016-1 Final SEPA Determination
- 800 (2016-178 April 27) Okanogan County Notice of Final Decision
Reclamation officials talk about Conconully Lake Resort
Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge