Wednesday, December 18, 2013
OMAK Basketball teams composed of boys and girls from Omak, Okanogan, Nespelem, Inchelium and Keller competed Dec. 14 at RJ’s fourth annual Christmas Tournament at the Omak Community Center.
The players ranged in age from preschool to second grades, spokeswoman Debbie Jane said.
“I wanted to thank all the volunteers who donated to (the tournament),” Jane said. “There were 85 participants that registered for our mini-league, which started the first week of November.
More like this story
- Okanogan County PUD plans power outage April 6
- Tonasket public pool slated to open in June
- Crab feed is planned Saturday in Grand Coulee
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Thursday additions
- 50 years ago: Fire damages Tonasket School
- Assembly recognizes Tonasket High School athletes
- Three injured in two-vehicle crash near Colville
- Industrial hemp pilot project planned
- Pavement crack sealing under way on Highway 97
- Tonasket man accused of raping Kitsap County woman