Wednesday, December 18, 2013
OMAK Basketball teams composed of boys and girls from Omak, Okanogan, Nespelem, Inchelium and Keller competed Dec. 14 at RJ’s fourth annual Christmas Tournament at the Omak Community Center.
The players ranged in age from preschool to second grades, spokeswoman Debbie Jane said.
“I wanted to thank all the volunteers who donated to (the tournament),” Jane said. “There were 85 participants that registered for our mini-league, which started the first week of November.
More like this story
- Robbery suspect scheduled to enter plea
- Hearing planned on Pateros budget matters
- Omak plans fall cleanup day
- Wicks named to artist in residence spot
- Cameron Lake Road rebuilding project planned
- Ferry County hospital leaders plan budget hearing
- Diabetes support group meets in Tonasket
- North Valley Hospital Foundation plans meeting
- CORRECTION: Orchestra-chorus concert is Saturday, Oct. 21
- Driver injured in Mazama crash