Wednesday, December 18, 2013
OMAK Basketball teams composed of boys and girls from Omak, Okanogan, Nespelem, Inchelium and Keller competed Dec. 14 at RJ’s fourth annual Christmas Tournament at the Omak Community Center.
The players ranged in age from preschool to second grades, spokeswoman Debbie Jane said.
“I wanted to thank all the volunteers who donated to (the tournament),” Jane said. “There were 85 participants that registered for our mini-league, which started the first week of November.
More like this story
- Fishing, hunting meeting planned in Pateros
- Students head back to classes
- Vejraskas elected as Angus convention delegates
- Wolf hunt OK'd by Colville tribe for North Half
- Processing operations removed from pot moratorium
- Final touches put on Loup Loup Pass repairs
- State plans improvements at Pearrygin Lake
- Okanogan levy passes; Omak tax measure goes down
- New construction added to Okanogan County tax rolls
- Wenatchee hospital picked to oversee health exchange assistance