Wednesday, December 18, 2013
OMAK Basketball teams composed of boys and girls from Omak, Okanogan, Nespelem, Inchelium and Keller competed Dec. 14 at RJ’s fourth annual Christmas Tournament at the Omak Community Center.
The players ranged in age from preschool to second grades, spokeswoman Debbie Jane said.
“I wanted to thank all the volunteers who donated to (the tournament),” Jane said. “There were 85 participants that registered for our mini-league, which started the first week of November.
More like this story
- Burn ban extended for Methow Valley
- Last-minute Giving Tree donations sought
- Additional donations sought for Christmas baskets
- New NVH commissioners sworn in
- Local fans wait for 'The Last Jedi'
- Healthplanfinder sign up deadline looms
- Omak football fundraiser fruit arrives, pick up is now
- U.S. Navy sends apology letter to school
- Boys' basketball: Okanogan comes from behind to top Omak, 62-53
- Girls' basketball: Omak hangs on for 40-37 win over Okanogan