Wednesday, December 18, 2013
REPUBLIC Former Okanogan County defense attorney Emma J. Paulsen has been hired as Ferry County’s new deputy prosecuting attorney.
She is handling felony prosecutions, Prosecuting Attorney Mike Sandona said.
Paulsen, 36, said she commuted from her home in Omak initially, but now has an apartment in Republic.
Her husband, Chris Thew, and children, Jonas, 5, and Olivia, 2, plan to move after their home in Omak sells, she said.
“I wanted a change,” Paulsen said of the new job. “I wanted to go back to what I enjoy doing.”
Sandona said former deputy prosecutor Mike Golden went into private practice in Stevens County and an interim hire didn’t work out.
Sandona handles District Court matters and other duties. Golden handles Growth Management Act matters on a contract basis.
More like this story
- 810 (2015-472 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) City of Omak
- 810 (2015-562 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) INVITATION TO BID
- 810 (2015-613 Nov. 18, 25) At the regular council meeting of November 10, 2015
- 810 (2015-626 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) Notice is hereby given that the Town of Riverside, Washington
- 810 (2015-627 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) A public meeting for the 2016 Budget
- 810 (2015-628 Nov. 25) NOTICE OF ORDINANCE PASSED BY THE OKANOGAN CITY COUNCIL
- 810 (2015-629 Nov. 25) CITY OF OKANOGAN NOTICE OF STREET CLOSURE NOTICE
- 810 (2015-630 Nov. 25) SUMMARY OF RESOLUTION No. 39-2015 OF THE City of Omak, Washington.
- 810 (2015-632 Nov. 25, Dec. 2) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- 820 (2015-612 Nov. 18, 25, Dec. 2) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON