Wednesday, December 18, 2013
OMAK MaryJordan Braley and Stevie Lugo plan to marry next fall.
She is the daughter of Omak residents Eric and Arlene Braley.
He is the son of Corina Melendez of Molalla, Ore.
The bride-to-be is a senior at Gonzaga University majoring in biology. She will earn her commission as a second lieutenant in the Army in May 2014.
He graduated from Gonzaga with a major in biology, and is a second lieutenant in the Army.
More like this story
- Community engagement is Methow fair’s theme
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Start them young
- Training exercise planned
- Delayed opener predicted for North Cascades Highway
- Games must go on
- UW students spend break working with youngsters
- Gas prices remain stable; price increases expected
- Growers meet with lawmakers
- Breakfast bill gets Steele amendments
- Drivers have until March 31 to remove studded tires