Wednesday, December 18, 2013
OMAK MaryJordan Braley and Stevie Lugo plan to marry next fall.
She is the daughter of Omak residents Eric and Arlene Braley.
He is the son of Corina Melendez of Molalla, Ore.
The bride-to-be is a senior at Gonzaga University majoring in biology. She will earn her commission as a second lieutenant in the Army in May 2014.
He graduated from Gonzaga with a major in biology, and is a second lieutenant in the Army.
More like this story
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Proctor hangs on for win in California
- Softball: Lakeside ends Omak’s season
- Softball: Brewster captures District 5/6 fastpitch title
- Track: Liberty Bell girls sweep to 2B district crown
- Track: Okanogan girls win District 6 track team crown
- Track: Republic sends a bunch of tracksters to 1B state
- Tennis: Okanogan sends district doubles champs to state
- Historical museums open this weekend
- Baseball: Brewster falls just short of state Final Four
- Baseball: Colfax takes out Liberty Bell, 12-2