Wednesday, December 18, 2013
OMAK MaryJordan Braley and Stevie Lugo plan to marry next fall.
She is the daughter of Omak residents Eric and Arlene Braley.
He is the son of Corina Melendez of Molalla, Ore.
The bride-to-be is a senior at Gonzaga University majoring in biology. She will earn her commission as a second lieutenant in the Army in May 2014.
He graduated from Gonzaga with a major in biology, and is a second lieutenant in the Army.
More like this story
- East Wenatchee site added for discussion on managing salmon, steelhead guides
- Heavy snow closes North Cascades Highway
- Four seek vacant PUD commission post
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Sports collecting can be fun
- Okanogan soccer blanks Omak, 6-0, on senior night
- Omak edges Okanogan, 3-2, in volleyball
- Robbery suspect scheduled to enter plea
- Hearing planned on Pateros budget matters
- Omak plans fall cleanup day
- Wicks named to artist in residence spot