Wednesday, December 18, 2013
OMAK MaryJordan Braley and Stevie Lugo plan to marry next fall.
She is the daughter of Omak residents Eric and Arlene Braley.
He is the son of Corina Melendez of Molalla, Ore.
The bride-to-be is a senior at Gonzaga University majoring in biology. She will earn her commission as a second lieutenant in the Army in May 2014.
He graduated from Gonzaga with a major in biology, and is a second lieutenant in the Army.
More like this story
- Mid-Valley Hospital emergency room doctor resigns
- Breakfast After the Bell bill draws mixed reactions
- Appeals court lets Omak man's convictions stand
- VIEW FROM THE SIDELINES: Time to save our groups, organizations
- Girls' basketball: Soap Lake pulls away from Pateros
- Boys' basketball: Omak takes half-game lead in CTL
- Free Hok ski festival planned for Sitzmark
- Former Tonasket man convicted of rape, molestation
- Red Rooster Grill aims to open February
- Raising hope, money for Yahir Corona