Wednesday, December 18, 2013
(2013-677 Dec. 18)
Notice of Ordinance Passed
The Town of Conconully passed the following Ordinance 303.
An Ordinance adopting the budget for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2014
during the regular council meeting of December 10, 2013. The full text of this
ordinance is available upon request. All request can be made to the Clerk at 219 N Main St. Conconully or by telephone at 509-826-6005
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- Candidates share opinions in Okanogan
- Fire damages Omak house
- County faces $87,000 bill for Rabidou lawsuit
- Where is the election funding coming from?
- No steelhead season this winter
- Debate team host carnival tonight
- Power outage planned in Tonasket-area tonight
- Snowfall expected along North Cascade Highway
- 810 (2016-410 Oct. 19) SUMMARY OF ORDINANCE NO. 877
- 810 (2016-414 Oct. 19, 26) CITY OF OKANOGAN 2017 FINAL BUDGET PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge