Originally published December 18, 2013 at 12:00a.m., updated December 25, 2013 at 12:00a.m.
(2013-674 Dec. 18 & 25)
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
NOTICE IS HEREBY that the City of Omak Planning Commission will hold a combined public hearing at 7:15 pm on Wednesday, January 2, 2014 at the Omak City Hall at 2 North Ash Street. The purpose of the hearing is to take testimony on updates and amendments to the Resource Lands and Critical areas section and maps of the Land Use Element of the City of Omak Comprehensive Plan and updates and amendments to Chapter 18.20 - Critical Areas of the Omak Municipal Code. The hearing will include a staff report on the proposed amendments. All persons requiring assistance in accessing City Hall or need other assistance are requested to contact City Hall at 826-1170 prior to the hearing.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- DNR issues statewide burn ban
- Gubernatorial candidate debate planned tomorrow
- Lightning sparks several small fires
- Results for the Tonasket Truck and Tractor Pull announced
- 820 (2016-322 July 20, 27) STATE OF WASHINGTON DEPARTMENT OF ECOLOGY
- 820 (2016-310 July 13, 20, 27) SUPERIOR COURT, STATE OF WASHINGTON, COUNTY OF SPOKANE
- 320 (2016-317 July 27, Aug. 3) OMAK SCHOOL DISTRICT SURPLUS SALE
- 820 (2016-320 July 27) LEGAL NOTICE
- 820 (2016-323 July 20, 27, Aug. 3) SUPERIOR COURT OF WASHINGTON FOR OKANOGAN COUNTY
- 820 (2016-328 July 20, 27, Aug. 3) IN THE SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON IN AND
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge