Originally published December 18, 2013 at 12:00a.m., updated December 25, 2013 at 12:00a.m.
(2013-674 Dec. 18 & 25)
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
NOTICE IS HEREBY that the City of Omak Planning Commission will hold a combined public hearing at 7:15 pm on Wednesday, January 2, 2014 at the Omak City Hall at 2 North Ash Street. The purpose of the hearing is to take testimony on updates and amendments to the Resource Lands and Critical areas section and maps of the Land Use Element of the City of Omak Comprehensive Plan and updates and amendments to Chapter 18.20 - Critical Areas of the Omak Municipal Code. The hearing will include a staff report on the proposed amendments. All persons requiring assistance in accessing City Hall or need other assistance are requested to contact City Hall at 826-1170 prior to the hearing.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- Business Council Chairman Boyd has died
- Do-it-yourself fireworks show in limbo
- Small fires, smoke checks reported
- Colville Tribal election returns too close to call
- Okanogan County ATV ordinance ruled invalid
- New wolf pack confirmed in Ferry County
- Safe 'n' Sane fireworks allowed in part of Omak
- 800 (2016-259 June 15, 22) Superior Court Clerk is requesting proposals
- 800 (2016-262 June 22) Notice of Primary Election
- 800 (2016-266 June 15, 22, 29, July 6, 13, 20) SUPERIOR COURT OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON,
2016 Molson Mid-Summer Festival
Here's a clip of the annual Molson Mid-Summer Festival, June 18, 2016. Chronicle video by Brock Hires. Enlarge