Originally published December 18, 2013 at 12:00a.m., updated December 25, 2013 at 12:00a.m.
(2013-674 Dec. 18 & 25)
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
NOTICE IS HEREBY that the City of Omak Planning Commission will hold a combined public hearing at 7:15 pm on Wednesday, January 2, 2014 at the Omak City Hall at 2 North Ash Street. The purpose of the hearing is to take testimony on updates and amendments to the Resource Lands and Critical areas section and maps of the Land Use Element of the City of Omak Comprehensive Plan and updates and amendments to Chapter 18.20 - Critical Areas of the Omak Municipal Code. The hearing will include a staff report on the proposed amendments. All persons requiring assistance in accessing City Hall or need other assistance are requested to contact City Hall at 826-1170 prior to the hearing.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- Santa Claus plans stop in Conconully
- Malott Grange plans Santa party
- Oroville tree lighting set tomorrow
- Shoppers have choice of several bazaars
- Tonasket gears up for Winterfest
- Mid-Valley Hospital CEO search begins
- Get Lit celebration planned tonight
- Rallying for love, showing support
- Fire guts North Country Pub
- 810 (2016-425 Nov. 30) STREET CLOSURE
Chronicle News Broadcast for Oct. 19, 2016
An Oroville woman injured in car wreck near Crumbacher, Omak house damaged by fire, thousands expected to attend Okanogan Family (Barter) Faire, Natalie Carrier talks about the Omak Zombie Fun Run, a look at your weekend weather forecast, and weekly sports report. Enlarge