Originally published December 18, 2013 at 12:00a.m., updated December 25, 2013 at 12:00a.m.
(2013-674 Dec. 18 & 25)
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
NOTICE IS HEREBY that the City of Omak Planning Commission will hold a combined public hearing at 7:15 pm on Wednesday, January 2, 2014 at the Omak City Hall at 2 North Ash Street. The purpose of the hearing is to take testimony on updates and amendments to the Resource Lands and Critical areas section and maps of the Land Use Element of the City of Omak Comprehensive Plan and updates and amendments to Chapter 18.20 - Critical Areas of the Omak Municipal Code. The hearing will include a staff report on the proposed amendments. All persons requiring assistance in accessing City Hall or need other assistance are requested to contact City Hall at 826-1170 prior to the hearing.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- (2014-127 Mar. 5) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- (2014-076 Feb. 5) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING OMAK CITY COUNCIL
- 810- (2013-542 Oct. 23) NOTICE OF RELEASE OF DOCUMENTS
- (2013-633 Nov. 27 & Dec. 4) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
- (2014-030 Jan. 8) NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING OMAK CITY COUNCIL AMENDMENTS TO TITLE 14 BUILDING CONSTRUCTION, SPECIFICALLY CHAPTER 14.24 SIGN CODE, OF THE OMAK MUNICIPAL CODE
- Crews gaining ground on Colville Complex
- Goodell Fire burning along highway
- Crews brace for fire growth near Wellpinit
- North Cascades could reopen Sunday
- Ferry County prepares for storm
- Causes of death: Smoke, burns
- Electricity may be restored tomorrow to Omak flats
- High winds to fan Ferry County fires
- North Star Fire continues burning northward
- Leads sought on homemade bomb in Grant County
Omak-Riverside Eastside Road helicopter water drop
Short clip of a helicopter dropping water on the Tunk Block Fire today along Omak-Riverside Eastside Road. Enlarge