Originally published December 18, 2013 at 12:00a.m., updated December 25, 2013 at 12:00a.m.
(2013-674 Dec. 18 & 25)
NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING
NOTICE IS HEREBY that the City of Omak Planning Commission will hold a combined public hearing at 7:15 pm on Wednesday, January 2, 2014 at the Omak City Hall at 2 North Ash Street. The purpose of the hearing is to take testimony on updates and amendments to the Resource Lands and Critical areas section and maps of the Land Use Element of the City of Omak Comprehensive Plan and updates and amendments to Chapter 18.20 - Critical Areas of the Omak Municipal Code. The hearing will include a staff report on the proposed amendments. All persons requiring assistance in accessing City Hall or need other assistance are requested to contact City Hall at 826-1170 prior to the hearing.
Published by the Omak-Okanogan County Chronicle.
More like this story
- Rotary NCW sports awards: Finalists announced
- Rotary Fish Derby: Arnold takes grand champion prize
- Museum opening Memorial Day weekend
- Lake Roosevelt to open for white sturgeon fishing
- State golf: Oroville's Jordyn Smith finishes 19th in state
- Horse racing will be at fair
- Salmon Creek closed between Spring Coulee and Danker Cut-off Road
- Keller Ferry out of service
- PUD honors employees
- 820 (2017-112 May 10, 17) ADVERTISEMENT FOR BIDS